Beast Titan

"Hey" - titan language
"Guys" - human language
'Whats' - thoughts
*up* - sounds

Attack on titan season 2- 01

William pov

Flaskback (South wall of Sina)

Me along with the other cadets where sitting in the eat area bored until conny started a conversation.

"Y'know my village happens to be just a little bit south of where we are now." He takes a breath.

"Huh. Town where I'm from's pretty close by too." Sasha responded conny sighs both ignoring the rest of us but I'm watching Reiner and Bertholdt play chess I decided to join the conversation.

"Well where I'm from is really far from here I don't even remember how I got here." I told the two.

"Why can't I go see my people? Maybe I'll just sneak out after dark." Conny said looking threw with Sasha and me.

"My people told me not to come back till I'm normal, so... there's that." Sasha said.

"I never really liked my people they treated me like a baby I never got to make my own dission." I said putting my head down 'I miss Armin, Mikasa, and Eren.'

"Well the people from where I gre up always tried to tell me I was to puny to be a soldier." Conny informed Sasha and me then he went on to gloat. "No question I had the brains for it, I was top ten somebody's gonna be eating their words that's a promise."

"Conny." I picked up my head looking at Reiner call Conny's name. "I'll help you if you really wanna go." Reiner said referring to eavesdropping on Conny's conversation.

Sasha puts her head on the table sighing then she throws her head up. "Guys I hear foot steps!" She yells so everyone can hear.

"Sasha knock it off the only way titan would get in is only if wall Rose was compromised." Reiner said then one of the soldiers came threw the window.

"What's happening?" One of the cadets asked the soldier.

"We have company approximately 500 meters to the south and closing Titans headed this way no time for hear get your horse's and ride now let's go!" We rushed to the stables to our horses and put on saddled up and rode off.

"Listen up when the Titans reach the forest I want up to split up simultaneously and help any civilians." Commander said.

While everyone was breaking into teams I followed commander Miche in battle in my 'jaw titan'.

I killed titans that came close to me keep them away from him but I think Miche ran out of gas he was just standing on a building looking at the titans then this beast titan comes out of nowhere.

I study the titan laying low in the shadows and watch as the beast pick up captain's horse and throws it at him. Miche falls off the building he was on.

I rushed after Miche so the other titans won't get to him I got their just in time and killed the titan that was going to eat him I was about to run off.

"Wait." The beast titan spoke as he crouched down I put Captain Miche on my head. "May I ask what you call that strange weapon of yours?" The beast asked Miche who was so shocked he couldn't speak.

The beast raised his hand and brings it to captain Miche and takes his gear I step back.

The beast gets up and leaves I waisted no time and ran to the wall and climbed it and put the captain down.

"Go check on the other cadets make sure their alive I'll go contact commander Erwin about this ne beast titan." Miche told me so I climbed down the wall and ran to the north looking for Sasha's group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yasssssssss so this chapter was small but I'll try to make the others longer but no promises.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter along with the next one's don't forget to follow and vote.

M'kay bye👍