Trader/ part 2

"Hey" - titan language
"Guys" - human language
'Whats' - thoughts
*up* - sounds

Previously
I brought my hand to my mouth and bit down drawing blood activating my titan transformation.

*Roar*

Present

Third pov

Eren shifted in mid-air punching Reiner's armored face breaking his fist as they landed.

Eren titan stood up in a fighting position as Reiner stood still know whatever Eren threw at him wouldn't faze him what-so-ever.

*Roar*

Eren charged his opponent head on blinded by anger he punched the armor plated male titan in the face hoping for a reaction but only got a broken fist.

He punched again with his other fist breaking that one also he was getting frustrated he pulled back his broken fist again for another assault only for Reiner to punch him in the jaw with enough force to sent him flying.

Meanwhile on the wall soldiers were fighting the colossal titan who has two of their cadets in his mouth.

Soldiers swung their hooks on the titan zipping around to get to its nape when the shifter released a crazy amout of scalding steam burning the soliders.

"Everyone back down now!" Hanji commanded.

\\\

Eren was down after the punch Reiner threw at that sent him flying he was down exhausted he's missing his hand.

"I... To think at one time I wished to be aa strong as you someday." Eren talks to himself on the ground unmoving.

Reiner/ Armored titan slowly walked to Eren's healing titan.

Mikasa wanted to give Eren a bit more time so she charged the Armored titan slicing at the back of his knee's only to be disappointed when her swords broke.

"Eren!!" Mikasa called out from a near by tree.

\\\

William pov

I woke up with a splitting headache I opened my eyes and was that I was in some type if red room with no doors but then I was huge teeth.......... TEETH?!?! AM I INSIDE A TITAN!?

I stood up fast maybe a little too fast my vision blurred I feel sick next thing I knew I was throwing up on the titans tongue.

I guessing the titan wasn't so happy about that it started coughing almost chocking even.

'I guess now's my escape?'

I ran quickly threw the titans mouth and jumped now when I planned on jumping I didn't think I'd be this HIGH UP!!!

'Calm down William, calm down all I need to do is fabricate a titan body and land not deathly like'

The only titan I thought of right way was the Jaw titan it is fast enough to escape and safe enough for my nails to hang onto the walls.

I bit into my hand transforming the lightning rained down apon me as my titan skin formed around me setting me in the nape.

I fell threw the sky in my titan form and landed hard on the concrete wall breaking a titan bone or two.

"William!" I heard the scream of a little girl I looked over to see Armin running towards me 'oops'

I split the back of my nape open allowing me to taking to Armin and still be in my titan body "what?"

"William we need your help ot about Eren." Armin pointed to the heated battle between Eren and the Armoured titan.

"Eren looks fine he can handle it." I watched as Eren fought his opponent. Eren had the other lock to the ground breaking it armour.

"No you don't understand Reiner and Bertholdt have a plan I just know it they wouldn't just reveal themselfs-" I stopped Armin.

"Wait! wait! You mean to tell me 'Big brother' and 'string bean' are the evil titans that killed Eren's mom?" My question was rhetorical I know how Eren's mom died after many days of talking to Eren but I would have never imagined that Reiner and Bertholdt would be the one's to do it.

"What are you doing!" Armin shrieked as I pulled myself out if my titan boys.

"I'm taking control of the situation." William said in a 'duh' tone as he walked to the edge of the wall over seeing Reiner push Eren while he's in a head lock.

I was about to bite into his hand when Reiner roared everyone stopped what they were doing as silence took over the entire field.

"LOOK OUT!" Random soilder called out as Bertholdt's titan tipped over the walls falling down towards Eren and Reiner.

"EREN MOVE!" Armin and I screamed trying to get his attention but it was too late Bertholdt fell on both of them creating a massive explosion of heat knocking everyone away.

I was too shocked to move.

'Is this the end?'

______________________________________

Omg I'm so sorry this is late as hell but please forgive me and another thing THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 600 OR SO READS!!!!

I know I'm not that great of a writer but hey, I try now to the Important note theirs gonna be one more chapter then the epilogue then this book is finished.

I wanna say thank you to all the people who continue to read this book even after I ghosted you guys.

💜