7

Hey guys can we please work on getting last chapter to 30 reads? I know we can do it! From now on I won't update til 30 reads! Enjoy!

"Nice match Nikki!" Brie hugged her.

"Thank-"

"Look who it is, Nicole!" John's mother came up to her.

"Caroline, what are you doing here?" She blinked several times.

"Oh, I came to see Johnny."

"Can I speak to you alone?" The old woman smirked.

Nikki nodded nervously and the woman pulled her to a private place.

"How have you bee-" Nikki started.

"Listen nice and clear you little bitch! I don't care if you got your damn boob job or your one of the highest paid divas. Your a slut! Oh god I'm probably guessing your mother was a dumb one!Didn't she teach you how to close your damn legs! You will not be with my son! I refuse to let some... whore like you to mess his WWE future up! Look at you! Your wrestling attire makes your breast spill out. So heres what your going to do, your going to tell John that you don't want to be with him anymore and that you never want to see and talk to him again. Now go you little whore!"

Nikki couldn't talk let along defend her self. She ran out the room crying. She couldn't believe John's mom really hated her that much. Well she knew but she guessed it just surprised her that she went off on her like that. Now she knew why John's mom would send her looks and roll her eyes at dinners and parties.

"Nicole!" John yelled after her.

"Nicole!" He yelled again when she ignored him.

"What!" She turned around, her mascara running down her cheeks.

John rubbed his big thumb against her red cheek.

"What happened?"

"Stop! John I can't be with you anymore! No, not be with you because we were never together. You are leading me on and I don't deserve that! I-I never want to see you again!" She cried even more running away.

John frowned, his plan didn't work. He was going to do this scavenger hunt with Nikki which would lead up to him asking her out on a date. It was ruined.

Nikki got in her car, sobbing. Why did John have to get in a coma and lose his memory. She didn't want John to find out how big of a bitch his mom was. Before the coma he already knew that and he would always defend her. Now, she was all by herself.