34

Hey guys, I've been having some really bad writers block and I don't know what to write next. I feel like this story is slowly getting really bad so please comment what you think about the book and what you want to happen next. Oh and if you can please start commenting more just to show that you are active on the story! Ok thanks loves! OH YEAH AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE 2 PAGES SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG FOR YOU!

"Yep. It's me. Katie. Look I know that you landed me in a jail cell and all that shit but I just wanted to tell you in the 2 minutes I have that, I have people watching you. When you shop, when you grab lunch, when you shower, I think you get it." Katie laughed.

"Fuck you, you crazy bitch!" Nikki screamed, hanging up the phone.

Nikki rested her head on the floor, trying to think of things she could do. Bing! An idea got inside her brain. Run away.

Brie woke up to Tina Fey's voice blaring the speakers, and silent sounds of water hitting the sink. Brie got up with a yawn, stalking to the kitchen, trying not to wake up Daniel. Last night lets just not sugar coat it, they had sex. Brie wasn't planning to have sex last night. It just simply happened. But the part that amazed even Brie was Brie was happy they had sex. It made her finally feel special and a woman again.

"Good morning Brie." Daniel yawned.

"Morning." Brie pushed a button that would make her coffee.

"About last night-"

"It was perfect Daniel. So if your telling me sorry about it, don't. It'll crush my feelings." Brie looked down.

"I was actually about to say that."

Daniel itched his neck nervously. "I like you a lot Brie, I want to move forward."

"AHH!" Brie squealed, jumping onto of Daniel.

"Be my girlfriend Brie. I think I'm ready."

"Be my boyfriend Daniel. I know I'm ready."

"Your my girlfriend." Daniel said back proudly.

"Your my boyfriend."

Brie wrapped her arms around his waist, bringing her face to his.

They both forgot they didn't brush their teeth. Brie was going to freak after realizing she didn't. But right now all that mattered to the two was them.

Nikki quietly, threw some clothes in her duffel bag while looking at locations she could fly away to. She needed time away from everything, everyone.

"Nicole?" John knocked on the door.

"John leave me alone." Nikki zipped the bag up, opening another.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and if you want to break up with me I won't let that happen because I'm in love with you."

"John I'm leaving." Nikki sighed.

"What? Open the door!"

"John that's not best for me and especially you right now."

"Why?"

"We have people watching us John."

"How do you know that?" John whispered.

"She called me, Katie did."

John kicked the door, letting out a loud cry.

"I need to leave and I need to go spend time with my family away from you John." Nikki opened the door.

John ran to Nikki wrapping his arms around her waist. "Please don't leave me."

"I have to, for me." Nikki let out a sob.

Nicole grabbed her bags and phone.

"I love you John, never forget that." She softly kissed his lips.

"Can't we just work this out?" John pleaded.

"Don't think Nena is over." Nikki smiled weakly. "It's just taking a breather."

John sighed, putting his finger on Nikki's chin, and slowly placing his lips into hers.

"I love you so fucking much Nicole."

"I love you." Nikki walked downstairs, tears spilling out.