19

"Why are we just sitting around doing nothing?!" Katie glared at her boss.

"Because that makes sense. If we wait until they are comfortable and in "love" it will break them up and they will never want to get back together. That's our goal Katie. If I'm wrong maybe I should just let them be." Caroline smirked.

"No Caroline, I'm sorry. I understand now I just want to make that bitch suffer."

"That's the one thing we have in common."

"Is that the last box?" Nikki groaned, looking at her chipped nail.

"Your such a drama queen." John teased, kissing her.

"You know you love me." She chuckled.

"I never said I didn't love you." He played her messy brunette hair.

John and Nikki had been together offically for 8 months and they were in love. John and Nikki were moving in together today and the both of them were really excited. The idea slipped John's mind a month ago when he realized that him and Nikki basically lived together. So he asked his beautiful girlfriend that's what was happening today.

"Ugh, I need wine."

"I have a little offering for you," John smirked. "No wine for 2 weeks."

"Excuse me?!" Nikki laughed but stopped when she saw John's serious face.

"Brie was talking to me and I think that-"

"Don't tell me we are turning into that organic shit." Nikki rolled her eyes causing John to laugh.

"Just for 2 weeks. No wine."

"Your not making me not drink wine for weeks John Cena are you out of you mind?"

"I'll give you something in return,"

"Like what," She furrowed her eyebrow.

"6 Louis Vuitton shoes and any car you want."

"You can't buy love." She laughed, setting some pictures on the coffee table.

"It'll help the both of us. And it'll be fun." He pouted his lips.

"I hate you." Nikki rolled her eyes.

John clapped his hands, tossing her around.

Nikki knew she wouldn't win this bet but hey she could at least try.

"John!" Nikki laughed.

"I love you." He gave her a sloppy kiss.

"I love you. I really want to see how fast you will lose so I can get Louis Vuittons and a car." She grinned.

He put her down, grinning back at her. "You think I'll lose?"

"No.. I know you will lose." Nikki crossed her arms, amused.

"Put down 200 bucks." John smirked.

"Fine."

"If I win, you have to.. do whatever I want whenever I want for 2 weeks plus 200 bucks. If you win 6 Louis Vuittons and a car."

"You've got yourself a deal." She laughed.

2 days later

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Nikki paced around the house looking at the wine cabinet in front of her.

"Ready to give up?" John startled her, chuckling.

"Not even one bit." She glared at him.

"Take it easy." John laughed at her.

"I'm uh going to go out with Layla." Nikki grabbed her purse.

"Don't even think about it."

"I'm not going to get wine! You can't make me stay in this house that wasn't in the agreement."

"If I smell wine or any mint gum in your mouth get ready to be my slave."

"Fine!" She got in the car, speeding off.

"Hi Ronny! Can I get your famous red w-"

"Mr. Cena said no giving you red wine."

"Son of a bitch!" She whispered.

He was too smart.

"Please don't tell John I was here." She got back into her car.

As she thought about it she could go to Layla's house and drink wine and then she could just eat a lot of food to cover the scent.

"I'm so good!" She laughed.

"Yeah man and I bet you that's her." She could hear John's voice when she arrived.

"Nikki?" Randy Orton, Layla's fiancé and WWE superstar laughed.

"Shit!" She ran to the door but it was too late.

"Hello Nikki." John smiled with a glass of wine.

"Yes! Yes! I won! In your face!" Nikki screamed.

"Nicole I've drinking wine behind your back since day 1." John laughed causing Nikki to frown.

"You're telling me that while lost my mind because I wasn't drinking wine you were drinking it."

"Yup." He grinned.

"I don't care at least I get my shoes and car! Layla where's the wine?!" Nikki ran into the kitchen.

A/N

Hey guys so this chapter was stupid and I did that on purpose because all of the chapters have been all drama so I wanted to lighten things up! Haha but next chapter the drama will continue don't worry! Ok bye my loves💕 I love you!!