Enjoy the underworld...

When you stand for something, you've got to stand for it all the way, not halfway.-Kevin Gates

01.11.1993. Bristol England.

She quickened her pace knowing that anything could happen at any time. Her clack cloak earned her curious looks. She didn't care but she also didn't want to draw anyone's attention. She had to go faster, she could feel his presence, he was near.  She looked at the youngling in her arms as she slept peacefully.  Her warm breath was just so pure one wouldn't know how much power she held. 

The wet ground didn't make anything easier. She hated the fact that it had to rain heavily tonights of all nights. She knew why it rained but she still despised the rain. Almost as much as she disliked the human race. Well...she didn't really dislike them actually she just found them amusing and unpredictable. When you have lived for a century, you would think you knew what was coming next but humans just never seized to surprise you.

She came to a halt in front of the barrier. The street was empty, probably because it was in the middle of nowhere. Theodore was already waiting there for her.

"Mikros (little one.)" he said walking straight to her. Her heart skipped a beat at his voice. She never thought she would hear that voice again. His face was still as handsome as when they first met. She smiled at him before hugging him tightly. His broad shoulders covered her completely. She wanted to sink into his hands but she pulled away remembering why she was here.

"Theodore...I couldn't come in. I didn't want to risk being followed in." she tried to explain but he just smiled at her. Maybe it was the fact that they hadn't seen each other for years or the fact that they didn't part on the best terms. She smiled back, as she held back the tears in her eyes. His dark brown eyes told a thousand stories. Stories he didn't need to tell her. Stories she orchestrated.

"How is Iris?" he asked when his eyes fell on the baby. She could feel his uneasiness.

"She was fine when I left her but I have to get back to her" she explained with a forced smile. Even if she could feel it was a lie. The cool breeze his her face making her exhale. She needed to go back for Iris. 

"How are Pheobe and twins?" she asked with a smile.

"They are fine, I never knew how much I was missing until I became a father" he replied with a smile. His hands in his long coat. She forced a smile at those words ignoring the pain they caused in her chest. 'Do you miss me?' she wanted to ask but she held her tongue back.

"I did a cloaking spell so her location and scent will remain hidden. Due to the spell, she also won't be able to shift until it's the right time." the young woman said handing over the youngling to him. His face broke into a wide genuine smile. She missed that smile. The smile that brought out the dimples. The smile that made her spine cold.

"She looks just like her," he said holding her fingers as she cooed in her sleep. He was right about that part.

"And Theodore...her existence must remain hidden" she added nervously. She didn't want to show it but she knew she couldn't hide her emotions when it came to Theo. She has always been an open book to him. Even if she was the cold witch to the world, he saw right through her.

"You can join us too. That way both of you will survive and isn't that going to easily fulfill the prophecy?" he asked looking up at her. That Idea was very tempting, not only because his pack had the safest territory but also because she could keep an eye on the youngling and the Prophecy would definitely be fulfilled. However, she also knew she had work to do. 

She shook her head with a small smile. Theodore smiled back "Just know you are always welcome"

"Take care of her like she were yours and keep this, it was her mother's," she said handing over a silver necklace to him. It was a family heirloom that she had protected for years.