Meeting unexpectedly

Izuku's POV
I watched as my tv screen flickered with delight as the news played.My eyes widened when I saw the time.I WAS GOING TO BE LATE.I ran over to my bedroom and changed into my work attire and quickly put my shoes on before turning of all the electronics and heading out.I ran out of my apartment, as I breathed slowly trying to calm the fast beating of my heart I heard a scream...it sounded like a women's scream.I gulped at the Now silent roads before running over to the ally only to see darkness.I backed away and successfully convinced myself to just mind my own businesses, besides a person like me wouldn't be much help.I ran over to the bus station and walked in almost tripping over my own footing.I sat down after telling the bus driver were I was headed and payed him my fee. I tried to hush my heart as I looked at the speeding surroundings that past me as I headed to my job, the hospital.I worked as an assistant doctor who could help actual doctor with patients, only the little things like checking there vitals and giving them food or water and even sometimes patching up wounds, but not ones that would include stitching most of the time.

Time skip
After work I headed to the store to get some food for dinner and ended up heading home at 11:00.I sighed as I tiredly walked to my apartment floor that was the fifth floor out of the 8 floors that the apartment had.I opened my front door to only see that my big EXPENSIVE windows were broken and there was blood all over my living room floor.I gasped and closed the front door to run over to the disaster, to see a...vampire on the floor bleeding. I gulped as a seductive voice rang in my head.

He's cute...you should take him

I shook my head and walked over to the injured vampire. I gulped nervously knowing my other side was going to go crazy when I did this. I pulled the vampire up to see his face clearly.He had red hair on the right side of his face and white hair on the left.My other side smirked satisfied with my actions but didn't say anything and just let me do what I had to.I pulled the limp vampire by the shoulders and carried him to my bathroom.I rested his body on the white tiles of my bathroom floor. I searched in the cupboards to find a first aid kit.When I finally did I kneeled over the vampire and carefully took off his bloody shirt and pants to only see a big scratch on his chest.The wound didn't look to deep but it did need to be cleaned before it got infected. I got towels and cloths from my cupboards and soaked a small towel with water before draining it and carefully putting it on the stranger's chest, cleaning the wound.The vampire didn't move, and didn't wake up as I slid the wet towel over his large wound. I breathed shakily as I finished cleaning the wound and getting the bandages to make sure the wound didn't reopen.I sighed as I finished up, and cleaned up the supplies before going to clean up my living room.

Time skip
When I woke up I was on my couch.As I trailed my mind trying to find out when I went to sleep.I saw the vampire standing near my Now not broken window.I stared at the vamp in shock and confusion...why didn't he kill me..

"I see your awake.."he said with a monotone voice making me shiver slightly at his cold voice."Thank you for healing me.."he said as he turned toward me

"I-Uh Your welcome?"I said but it sounded more like it was a question

"I'm sorry for the trouble but I should be off now.."he said in a weak whisper

"You shouldn't be moving!That wound could reopen..!"I started to protest before he came toward me with ungodly speed

"Thank you for the concern but I'll be alright...besides there are plenty of animals around town to heal me.."he said reassuringly before everything went black

Izuku's other side's POV
I'm in control now.I can feel Izuku trying to get back in control but I won't let him..not right now.

"Hi hottie~"I purred at the Now surprised vampire. "Ya see...Izuku here is a haft incubus and I guess...I'm his other haft...the incubus~" I  purred again making him blush

That is so hot

Damn...already turned on are we...crap, oh well.
"Can I fuck you or what hottie~"I purred slightly gesturing to my clothed erection

"I-Uh..."he blushed a heavy scarlet before I kissed him.Unexpectedly for a second he kissed back, but after he realized what he was doing he pulled away softly."I can't...I don't even know you.."he said making me pout

"...oh well...well if we don't know each other than how 'bout I introduce myself...my well his name is Izuku Midoriya,"I said squeezing a little bit of Izuku's voice with my own seductive one.

"Uh..my name is Shoto Todoroki.."he said as he backed away from me slightly. I could feel that I was running out off time...Izuku was going to come back.I pouted before speaking.

"Well Shoto I better take my leave...say hi to Izuku for me..."I said before everything went black

Izuku's POV
I woke up to see a concerned...

Shoto Todoroki

I blushed before getting out of his grip

"....so you know now..."I whispered as I looked down

"Yes I...do.."he said making me freeze

"What did he do this time..." I shuttered as I rested my head on my knee."Sorry for causing trouble for you Todoroki...I think you should go..." I said making my other side frown

"I-Uh..I mean if you...if you don't mind can I stay..for a few days..."he said making my head rise, shocked at the request.And for the first time both me and my other side agreed on something.

You can stay Todoroki

Thank you for reading my FIRST CHAPTER.. sorry just saying..because I think this is a little bit long for just one chapter but what can I do
Bye(hope you enjoyed😋)