Preparations

Izuku's POV
I woke up to see Shoto's beautiful mismatched eyes that were staring at me lovingly.

"Good morning!"I chirped as he reached to my cheek, caressing it gently.

"Good morning Izu.How are you feeling?"he said with his usual monotone voice but laced with a loving expression.

"Hmm...good I guess...!"Before I could continue I felt a sharp pain run up my spine.I jerked slightly, my shoulders growing tense.But before I could even speak anymore Shoto snacked his arm up my spine making me shiver with pleasure at the sudden touch.

"You'll be fine a few hours,"he said with a soft grin making me smile

"A smile suites you Sho,"I say before grinning happily at the loving conversation we were having until a thought came to mind."Hey Shoto...I probably should have asked this before but how do we become mates?"I asked curiously making Shoto chuckle at my question."H-hey don't laugh!"I protested as heat rose up to my cheeks showing from ear to ear.

"Well we already started the mating process but it'll take a week or so until it is completely finished.But I should warn you that after a couple of times you'll start to Uh...cramp a little..."he said slightly unsure of the 'warning' that he was talking about.

"What do you mean cramps..?"I said slowly making Shoto sigh in defeat

"I don't really know but all I know is that when we mate we'll have a contract that will connect us together...for well ever.."he said as he looked down looking some what disappointed at how little he knew of this whole thing

"Like marriage?"I questioned, tilting my head in curiosity.

"Ya like that.."he said as he looked away and I could swear he was blushing.

"Uh well I've got another question!"I exclaimed before pausing to see Shoto nod telling me to go on."Well do you guys have like a doctor or something..?"I ask awkwardly as I scratched the back of my head as an awkward blush ran to my cheeks.

"Why? Do you feel sick Izu?"he asked showing his concern making me shake my head quickly.

"No no!I just..wanted to make sure that ya know we could check if I can actually...ya know get pregnant.."I explained awkwardly

"Oh..okay I have a friend that specializes in health,"he stats before getting up."Let's go now so we can take a tour after."he said and grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me up.But before I could stand up even a bit I felt a sharp pain around my waist.I groaned as I tried to compose myself before Shoto grabbed me and picked me up bridal style.

"Sh-Shoto..!!"I stuttered but before I could protest Shoto grabbed some clothes and rushed us out, of course after changing that is.

Time skip

After a few minutes of walking, which felt like an eternity of me being carried in Shoto's arms, we finally made it to...Well were his friend lives.Shoto placed me down and knocked on the door all the while keeping his arm around my waist.

"Hello?"I heard a women's voice yell out before quiet footsteps could be heard as the girl walked to the door."Todoroki..!?"she exclaimed and immediately opened the door."Todoroki!Its been so long..how are y...!"she started to say and stoped when she saw me."Oh hello who are you?"she asked and I could swear I heard a sort of venomous voice come out of the tall dark brown haired girl.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya I'm Shoto's...Uh..." I started to say before stoping to look at Shoto

What are we...?

Lovers~

I heard Deku's familiar voice slur inside my head.

D-deku!?

Was' up

Nothing it's just...

I started to say(think) to him before Shoto started to clarify what our relationship was.

"We Are-soon-to-be-mates,"he said in his monotone voice but sounding more...excited.There was an expression on the girls face that said prove it but it flashed away so quickly that I couldn't be sure.

"Oh okay well Midoriya my name is Momo Yayarozo (hope I spelt that right...),"she said and invited us in."So what are you two here for?"she asked making me blush slightly before Shoto spoke with his usual monotone voice.

"We were just here to see if Izu can actually get pregnant.."Shoto said making me blush

"Oh but isn't he a human..."she stated making me frown before I felt deku push me over and well...he started to speak his mind.

"Hey Hey! We're more than just human, you big tits frowny eyed bitch!"Deku snapped making me blush in embarrassment but of course Deku prevented that to be visible as he insulted her while keeping me conscious.She gasped making Deku laugh at her."If you haven't found out we're haft incubus..darling..."he said before running over to her with an in human speed. "And if you ever even look at my man over there you'll wish you were dead when I find out about it~" Deku hissed at her before walking back and kissing Shoto roughly as he looked at her with a smug expression.

After Deku's...speech Momo quickly checked my blood and told me the results...after I apologized for everything that Deku had said.

Not everything~

He purred out making me frown...I didn't.

"Uh well the long and short of it is that yes you are able get pregnant,"she said and then explained something about whenever Deku gets in control I can be able to get pregnant...in some strange sense.After we got the results we left but as we walked back I felt...strange.We walked into our big ass house and I couldn't take it.I fell to my knees, feeling a bit dazed as I started to pant.Hard.

"Ah Izu-!"Shoto started to say before he looked at me and his eyes widened before turning that familiar red glow.Before I could react Shoto grabbed me and pushed me to the wall and whispered into my ear."Such a lewd expression Izu~It tempts me to slam into you right here.. right now~"he slurred huskily as he grabbed my ass making me moan as he continued to grab every sensitive part of me.

"I can't take it just fuck me Shoto~"I screamed with the utmost urge for us to do it in the open hall for the most lewdist sounds to echo through the halls."Fuck me" I could feel Deku taking over my actions little by little as my lust grew making me want Shoto even more.I purred as I grinned my crotch against Shoto's.Before I even realized anything I was hard and wanting Shoto to give me the pleasure that I wanted...that I yearned for. After a few seconds Shoto finally picked me up and ran us to his room to then immediately be pushed to the wall causing a loud thump to be heard but we ignored it as Shoto started to eat away hungrily at my neck making me moan as he slid my pants and boxers down to reveal my hard cock already feeling the pre cum drip of the tip.My patience wore thin as I felt my erection pulsing through me.I groaned and pulled Shoto's head down to my cock for him to release me but he didn't.I growled as he just licked the tip making small amounts of pleasure wash through me...slowly. I growled louder as I felt the need for him to give me what I wanted...what I needed increase.I pushed him to the floor and ripped his pants and boxers off before diving his dick into my unprepared hole.I screamed as pain ran through me that felt...good...?I felt drool slid down my mouth as I moved my waist  feeling the pain immediately turn into pleasure.I moaned loudly as I raised my head, screaming."Sh..o...to.."I tried to say in between moans as I felt Shoto's member move my tight walls as I rocked my waist side to side.

"Y-Your so good Izu..."he said before pushing me to the ground for me to feel the emptiness of his member not pushing into my ass only for him to pound into me harshly hitting my prostate making me moan loudly.I panted as I felt my climax coming quickly.After Shoto thrusted into me a few more times I finally came.And after two more thrusts Shoto came as well his hot breath hitting my neck as he leaned on me before biting harshly on my neck his fangs piercing my flesh once again.After he was done I realized what was happening."Are you turning me into a vampire?"I asked with a hint of curiosity instead of the stereotypical angry protest like 'I don't wanna be turned in to a blood sucking monster!' Kind of thing.

"Yes,"

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and pls do tell me what you all think about Deku and his...unique personality any how I hope I improved on this smut than my last and have a wonderful day, night or whatever
Anyway bye 👋