Session 9

In the month of March we stopped talking . Of course we'll look at each other but no words are being said . I blocked you on my Instagram because you was wrong for what you did . One day last month I texted you in class about how I didn't like your girl best friend and I said she liked you and y'all look cute together . I mean I thought I trusted you but I was wrong . I just didn't like the fact when you have a girl best friend when you have a girlfriend. I felt threatened and you knew that . So you told her what I said in third hour and the worst part is we have the same class. She threatened to fight me but I wasn't a kind of girl like that . You tried to make us all hug but you created tension in the air between us all . I disliked you for that and I will never forgive you . After all that chaos I sent you a long paragraph and then I hit the blocked button . I had so much hatred for you build up in my heart but I was vulnerable to the fact that you was my first love . I missed talking to you and I was so tempted but I wanted to actually move on with my life and not go backwards . 1 week later after the whole mess I found out you had a girlfriend and that killed me more deep down inside . My friend said she saw you and her together and the teacher even called y'all cute. I was hurt . My depression grew a bit and I couldn't stopped listening to sad songs and what happened to the thought of US roams my mind . I see y'all together in the hallways before 7th hour and I honestly think you do it to make me jealous . I walk by like I don't see y'all and I ignore y'all but I really care about you and you cheat on me ?? Like I thought I was everything a boy wants . Now I'm starting to question do you only liked me for my body and not my personality? Is that why all guys come at me ? I feel self conscious now all thanks to you .