1 ( Past )

In this book yb has no children other than the one by Akilah 🙂.

9 years old

"Daddy why doesn't mommy love me. She loves Marcus more than she loves me."

"Babygirl" He said, squatting down beside me,"I don't know, but i will always love you with all my heart. No matter what you do i will ALWAYS be there for you." He pulled me into a big hug.

~Flashback Over~

My dad was always my favorite. I found comfort in talk to him and I have always came to him about everything. He was the first one to know about youngboy. Sadly I only told him after I found I was pregnant. He was disappointed for a while but he never turned his back on me. When I found out about it I was 4 months with a healthy baby. I was happy jumping for joy. But my mom thought otherwise , she told me to pack my shit and get tf out.

The worst was when i told yb. He looked at me with such disgust. He told me that that the baby was not his and that I was fucking with other nigga's. Every since then we havent talked but he would bash me anytime someone brought my name up.

Kelani start whining so i picked her up off the bed and started playing with her. "Hey pumpkin, how you doing baby." I said kissing her all over her face. I loved seeing her smile. Her happiness meant everything to me.

OfficialAkeria

     OfficialAkeria My baby is getting soo big now 💕 she's 4 months today😍

Random1 who the daddy

OfficialAkeria she dont have one, im the mother and the father

LiyahThaBrat Look at fat momma

NbaKdx why you capping on the internet, and unblock my boy

OfficialAkeria who capping, last time i checked he aint helped with nothing but helping me get pregnant. he aint been a father to her and he to focus on his hoes to give a fuck about me or her. if you bring him up again you gonna be block right along with him.

random2 hoe! you was fucking yb and other nigga's at the same time! Dont lie cause yb said it

OfficialAkeria lmao dont speak about what you dont know

AkeriasFather Look at my granddaughter🥰🥰

OfficialAkeria liked this comment

I like this book so far.

Lemme know yall thoughts.