3 ( The Mother )

Akilah POV

My mother and I never had a good relationship, I think it was because she had me so young. As a women, a mother you should be able to take responsibility for laying down.

Maybe.. its just me. I take care of Kelani since i was 16 and spent the last of my money on her.

My mom is very..... different. Ever since she got married its like she pushed her children to the side for a man.

I only talk to her because of my brothers. I have 3 little brothers name Ken 14 , Justin 8 and Trey 6.

I exit my car with Kehlani in my arms. I was getting my brothers today to hang out. I really wanted to go to the arcade and watch a movie. Only if my mom was not tripping about it.

I knocked on the door. My brother Trey opened the door and almost tackled my ass to the ground.

"Damn nigga, you trying to make me fall" I said jokingly.

"I missed you Kiki"

"I missed you too stink"

I saw my momma coming around the corner and my smile dropped and so does her's.

She cleared her throat, "what you doing her lil girl." I just looked at her, I been told her that i was coming to get my brothers. " Momma I been told you I was getting my brother today."

"Well y'all's grandparents are already otw to get them so its going to be another day." she fidgeted with her ear and that how i knew she was lying.

"aight birth giver, i aint finna argue with you but stop trying to keep me from my brother." I slammed the door, walking out the house.

She pisses me tf off, her short ass always wants to do this when i try to get my brothers.

LaQusia (La-Quest-a) King
Jamal King

LaQusia (La-Quest-a) KingJamal King