2 (Fam Bam )

Akilah Pov

"Fat mama," I yelled running to my baby in her carseat, pushing my dad out the way. " i missed youu" I said kissing her all over her face. Kelani was giggling up a storm.

"Fuck you too," My dad said flicking my head. " Im sorry i missed my baby soo much" I pouted. I grabbed her face, " your never leaving me again"

I sat down playing with my baby and my dad was staring are me. "What? Do i look bad?" "No.... i was wondering when you are gonna let him meet her." I sighed. "Idk tbh in private he cares but in public he dogs me out. Im not going for that, if he wanna be in Kelani life he needs to get it together real fast."

He nodded standing up, " Its your choose babygirl but one day he's going to take legal action to see her."

"i know."

"Im going to get my brother's from my momma house," i said bouncing Kelani," you ready to see you uncles baby girl."

She just screamed a little with her hand in her mouth. Getting slob everywhere, " Now you need a bath"

"Akilah that baby dont need a whole bath just wash her down with a rag real quick and she'll be fine"

"Dadddd, she's nastyyy" i whined, " sooo? she gonna get nasty again, theres no point."

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Little girl make me hurt ya ass, i dare you to roll them mf agian" i just laughed.

0fficialAkilah has went live!

"heeyy guyss"

random 😻😻
random2 why you and yb broke up
AkilahsFather bring me some juice

"mind yours && dad you could have just texted me ugly"

random3 uu and your dad have a cute bond😍
og_3three lil sis 😻

Out of all the "nba" gang i fucked with 3three the most.

"i aint your sister nigga, you act like you cant check on me and thank u"

Akilahsfather nigglet bring me my juice a nigga dehydrated
random4 🤣🤣^

"i got you dad, well im finna hope off live a vlog of me and all my bad ass brothers is coming soon"

This sucks ass but ok💆🏽‍♀️
I was gonna make it longer but i couldn't find characters that fit soo🤕