Vampire Wenga: Pleas

Yoongi stood facing the window his back on the woman who sat at the couch on the other end of the room.

"So how do we go about this?"

"Well, I drink your blood."

Yoongi looks back, exasperated. Days and nights passed before he had the audacity to agree to a vague plea for his blood. He's not having a half-assed explanation of what he is getting into.

"You know I can hear you." Seungwan taps her temple.

"Stupid Vampire powers."

"Hey! That's not something you say to a vampire who's about to drink your blood."

"And a vague explanation wouldn't suffice for what I'm about to do!"

"Oh god." Seungwan covers her nose, "you smell so good when angry."

"What?!" Yoongi reflexively shields his body, as if being attacked physically.

"Nothing. Please relax. I'm trying hard to hold onto my self-control." She pointedly looked at him from head to toe, and in that split moment they met eyes, Yoongi almost swore her pupils flashed a silver color that was immediately gone the moment he realized what it was. "What do you want to know?" Seungwan stood up, pacing her side of the room, still away from Yoongi, the bed a barrier separating them. 

"Where..." he gulps, "are you biting me?"

"Well, where do you want it to be? Are you offering me your neck?" Seungwan looked at him amused.

"No! I mean, that's where you usually go for right?" Yoongi fidgets, he had been reading of course. Vampires feed off usually on the neck where blood easily circulates.

"And I ask again, are you offering your neck? I would greatly appreciate blood from there." Seungwan childishly points at his neck, wetting and then pouting her lips.

"Can you bite somewhere else?" Yoongi retorts, finding a bite on the neck too intimate with only one position that would suffice.

"Hmmm. I prefer the neck though. If you must know... are you sure you're not offering your neck?"

"Stop asking that! I said no."

"Hmph. Okay, if you must know, I can feed off your leg, I wouldn't suggest it, that would be awkward. I can feed off your armpit if you're into that." Yoongi aggressively shakes his head, "Good, I'm not into that either." Seungwan huffed, "well I guess your wrist it is then."

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it?" Seungwan rolls her eyes," I thought you're going to give me a harder time to explain."

Yoongi looks away and alarms Seungwan who finally decides to close the distance between them.

"Yoongi." She calls, a few more feet away from him, "I'll be gentle, okay? Like, you're super cute too, so I don't want to hurt you and see you in pain."

"Yoongi?" Seungwan falters, as she tried to make the man look at her.

"Oh, maker help me." Seungwan gasps as a tinge of red appeared on the tips of the man's ears and his cheeks.

And that's when Yoongi felt himself suddenly pinned on the bed, Seungwan on top, pupils the color of metallic silver.

"Hey! You said you will be gentle. What happened?"

Seungwan lowers herself, her head aligned to the tips of Yoongi's scarlet ears, "You blushed."