Wenga: Cuddlers

Seungwan hears nothing else but the sound of ringing as she held her phone against her right ear.

The receiver answers the call on the third ring.

"Hi! This is Huggers&Cuddlers™, how may I help you."

"Uhh..." The cheery voice renders her speechless, it has only been two days since her roommate went to her family for the holidays and she's left alone in their shared apartment.

"Yes ma'am, how may I be of assistance?" The woman repeats, calculating her moment of hesitance as if Seungwan might drop the line.

"I need a professional cuddler... tonight" And probably for the rest of the days that my roommate isn't home.

But she doesn't say that.

"We have a lot of available cuddlers today, would you have any preferences ma'am?"

"..."

"Is this your first time availing of our services ma'am?"

"Y-yes."

"If you have physical attributes that you prefer we could take it into consideration, or some of our clients would like silent cuddlers and others would like chatterboxes, which one do you prefer ma'am."

Seungwan sighs, audibly frustrated, she hasn't slept a wink for almost 35 hours now and she doesn't care who or what kind of person would join her in her sleep.

Therefore, the short answer is, "I don't. I don't have any preferences."

"The nearest cuddler in your area is a male, ma'am, would that be okay?"

"Do you think I would've cared for their sexuality? As if I'm gonna bang them. I won't." Seungwan didn't want to be that irate client during wee hours of the night, but she is aware of herself becoming just that, so out of the goodness (and guilt) in her heart, she hastily adds, "Look. I'm sorry. It's been a long day, just send me the person."

"I understand, ma'am."

After discussing the contract and the policies with Seungwan, she ends the conversation, "Ma'am, I'm going to send the contract in your email. Your cuddler would be Yoongi. I've given him your location and number. If any problem would arise please don't hesitate to call our customer service hotline. Once again, that you ma'am and have a restful evening."

"Thank you." Curtly, Seungwan answers and hangs up.

She needs that hot shower, pronto!