CHAPTER 2= SUKOR FIRST MEETING

Hey guys, It's me...... Here I am with another chapter of my new story....

Enjoy.....

Ananya answered the call

and phone slipped from her hand and she turned towards her mom and sister and said im a low yet broken voice

Ananya ( In a slow yet broken voice)= M... Maa... Didi... Pa... Papa had an accident and his condition is very critical...

BinKor were shocked...

Bindiya ( Panicks)= A... Accidenr? H... Whe... Where is ur father now?

Ananya= City Hospital!

BinKor ( Shocked)= What!?! L... Let's go to the hospital now!

In the meantime Daadi came and asked to yhem what happened...

Chakor ( Hardly succeeds in saying)= D... Daadi P... Papa... Papa h... Had... A... An... Acc... Acci... Accident

Natasha ( Breaksdown)= W... What? H... How... W... W... When... Let's go to the hospital now...

They all went to the hospital and after hearing what the nurse said they all got shocked...

Chakor ( Tries to control her tears, to the receptionist)= M... Ma'... Ma'am... M... Mr. Viv... Vivaan Luthra?

Receptionist ( Checking the register)= Yes... He had a brutal accident and when some people brought him here he was on a very critical condition. He's in the OT, 3rd floor on the 2nd left.

... Outside The OT ...

They came to the OT and BinKor looked at the window through the glass, while Bindoya was trying to handle her Daadi.

Ananya ( Acts strong)ŕ Daadi, dnt worry papa will b alright. Have faith in GOD. Dnt worry, he'll be alright. ( She hugs her and tries to calm her).

... After Few Minutes ...

A nurse came out of the OT and asks someone of them to bring some medicines, as Vivaan's helath condition was getting critical.

Nurse ( In serious tone)= Excuse me, somebody plz bring these medicines asap, bcz patient's helath is getting worse, so plz be fast.

Chakor almost snatches the paper with the medicines list and runs from there, while Ananya, Bindiya and Natasha stayed there...
Natasha got up and went from there and started to pray for her son's well being in front of God' s idol.

Natasha ( Crying)= Oh, GOD, plz save my son's life, make hin fit and fine like he was before. His children and his wife needs him the most. Plz save his life.

Bindiya and Ananya came there and joined her.

... Other Side ...

Chakor was running on the roads like a mad, and in fact she got saved by chance, as she was abt to dash with a car that too very badly.