CHAPTER 4= Care Is In The Air

Hi guyz, It's meeeeee!!!!! I'm back with another chapter of my story.......

Enjoy!!!

Isolated Place

Suraj picked up Chakor in his arms and made her lay properly on the cold and hard floor... He realized that soon and took out a few blankets from a very old and small wardrobe placed near the door, he layed them properly on the floor and placed there Chakor gently. He touched her forehead only to realize that she was having high fever..... He didn't knew what to do... He started to rub her hands and feet, but of no use.... Then he did her cold water bars.... She was shivering due to excess cold.... He covered her property with the blanket and again started to treat her.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After Some Hours

He was still treating her....

Now she was better than before, so he stopped and sat far from her with his back hitting the wall...

Suraj's POV:

Y am I worrying this much abt this stranger girl? Stranger? Dnt know y, but I feel really very relaxed and tnsn free whenever I'm around her... God knows y, but she seems so pure, innocent and simple... I should apologize to her for my rude behaviour towards her...... That's awful! I cnt let myself get attracted to her, bcz the more I will go close to her the more I will lose my control on myself.... But I'm unable to stay away from her..... No! I cnt.... I have to stay away from her.... I have built walls full of hatred towards girls around myself and I cnt break these walls nor I will let anybody else do all this... I won't! I will throw her out of this place and my life forever the second she gets her conscious state back!

_________________________________________

Luthra Mansion:

Ananya somehow made Natasha and Bindiya sleep, but she herself was unable to sleep

Ananya somehow made Natasha and Bindiya sleep, but she herself was unable to sleep.... Suddently something stroke in her mind and she panicked....

 Suddently something stroke in her mind and she panicked