Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to Y/N's naked body next to mine causing me to smile knowing that she's only mine. I got out of the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake her up and put on my underwear and a pair of pajama pants. I then walked out of the room and went to the living room. When I was about to walk past the front door, there was a knock making me turn around wondering who it was since only one other person knows that I'm here. I walked to the door and cracked it open and saw Hoseok standing in front of me smiling. I smiled and let him in. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked him.

"No I ate something on the way here but thanks for asking." He told me with a smile.

"No problem, so what do you need?"

"I heard some guy talking about Y/N."

"Who was talking about her?"

"I don't know his name but I will recognize him if I see him again."

"Good, and when you see him again knock him out and take him to the secret place."

"Okay, what are you going to do to him?"

"I'll show him that he shouldn't talk about what's mine." I said with a smirk.

"I like what you're thinking." Hoseok said smirking.

"I knew you would." I said.

Y/N POV:

I heard talking downstairs so I walked out if the bedroom and started going towards the stairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, the talking became clear.

"Good, and when you see him again knock him out and take him to the secret place."

That voice sounded like Yoongi. Is he planning on killing somebody? I couldn't take anymore and ran back to the bedroom. Once I got into the bedroom, I ran and went on the bed and started crying. I then heard someone walking into the room and walk towards me. I felt a hand go on my shoulder making me hit off and move away. When I saw that it was Yoongi, I got more scared and angry than I already was.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him in fear.

"What's wrong with you?! What did I say about hitting my hand off something that's mine?!" He yelled at me.

"I don't belong to you! You took me against my will and made me live with you!" I yelled back.

"You said that you don't want to leave me when I gave you the choice!"

"That's before I heard you tell someone to knock someone out and take him somewhere secret!"

"I'm not having this fucking conversation with you! You have to learn to stop sticking your nose into someone else's business!"

"I can't help but get involved when I hear you wanting to kidnap someone like you did to me and fucking hurt them! You can't be doing that!" I yelled with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

"I can do what I damn well please and you can't do anything to stop me! Now just shut your fucking mouth and stay out of my business!"

"I can't take this anymore! I'm fucking leaving!" I yelled, standing up.

"Not if I can help it!" He said, standing up and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Fucking let go of me!" I said, trying to get out of his grip. The last thing I remember is everything going black.
___________________________________
So much yelling in this chapter.

Will Yoongi regret knocking Y/N unconscious??