PLAYLIST

As a celebration for hitting 4K.

We hit 4K. Which is just . . . Holy. Cow.

4-freaking-K.

Woah. 

I was about to die when I saw it go up, lol.

I decided to make a playlist for all you guys - I was listening to my music on shuffle, and "Look Like That" by the Violent Femmes came on. It was just so Nick to me - dorky; awkward; kind of self-deprecating.

And that started this whole thing. Me obsessing for hours over this playlist. Hours. Like . . . I was actually questioning my sanity. It was that bad. I cannot stress how bad it was.

This is more of a soundtrack than anything, but, yeah:

READER ADDITIONS:"Surround Me" Léon (awkwardlovegood)"Sucker Punch" Sigrid (awkwardlovegood)"One Foot" WALK THE MOON (CatLadyLB)"Sunlight" Yuno (sunflowerfeelingsss) "Ease My Mind" Ben Platt (alice_3682929)"Make You Mine" PUBLIC (reverently)"Can I...

READER ADDITIONS:
"Surround Me" Léon (awkwardlovegood)
"Sucker Punch" Sigrid (awkwardlovegood)
"One Foot" WALK THE MOON (CatLadyLB)
"Sunlight" Yuno (sunflowerfeelingsss
"Ease My Mind" Ben Platt (alice_3682929)
"Make You Mine" PUBLIC (reverently)
"Can I Call You Tonight" Dayglow (reverently)
"Second Chance" Shinedown (unknown, their account is gone now :'D)
"Swing Lynn" Twin Cabins (lollipopflowers)
"Hot Rod" Dayglow (lollipopflowers)
"Bedroom" In My Head (lollipopflowers)
"Sober Up" AJR (_Netflix_Addict_)
"Best Friend" Rex Orange County (another account that evaporated)
"the idea of you" mxmtoon (i really forgot people left recs here i am so sorry)
"Would You Be So Kind" dodie (seriously solid recs i am so sorry i forgot about this)
"Sunkissed" khai dreams (kosibee03)
"Slow Dancing In the Dark" Joji (kosibee03)
"FOOLS" Troye Sivan (kosibee03)
"Bad Habit" Ben Platt (kosibee03)
"Favourite Boy" Half Moon Run (Peppermint_Hive)

Are there any songs that you guys would put on here? Any that you love? Any that you absolutely hate? I'm a music nerd - I'm pretty much an anything nerd - so I would love to know what you guys think of this playlist. (Positive or negative. Tear it apart, build it up. . . . Anything works.)

This is for you guys, after all. <3

Thank you all so, so much for sticking with me and Nick for so long. ("So long", she says. It's been five months.) You're all so amazing, and I can't believe that we got here. That's just amazing.

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.