𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

———✰———

Emma had waked Jake to the loop entrance that night and came back with an injured ymbryne.

Jake returned the next day which peaked Enoch's interest, so he dragged Bea down to listen to Jake and Miss Peregrines conversation which confused Bea especially since he promised them all that if Jake came back he would be nice and then he promised Bea that he would be nice and wouldn't do anything to freak Jake out especially with Victor.

So when Jake exited the kitchen after Miss Peregrine walked away from the conversation, he is greeted with Enoch and a nervous looking Bea behind him.

"Oh, how frustrating for you, between Miss Peregrines rules and my house mates little pact not to scare you off it's like no ones telling you anything." Enoch commented.

Jake took a slightly aggressive step towards the boy and told him "well why don't you then, it's not like you want me here"

Enoch looked down in thought which Bea spotted and pleaded "Enoch you can't. You promised."

"Bea's right" Enoch agreed making Bea take a breath of relief before her boyfriend added "I do know  someone who can break rules through. Want to meet him?"

Enoch lead Jake up the stairs with Bea following him in protest.

"Enoch. Don't do this! Please" Bea begged.

"You want me to spend time with him, Jake. We can all play together. That's what you said." Enoch told her, his tone colder than the one he usually used with her.

As they arrived at the door Bea put her self between the boys and the door sticking her arms out.

"Well here we are" Enoch pointed out sarcastically to her before he leant down towards her face "move, Bea"

"You promised" she whispered to his her eyes watering slightly before she walked off leaving Enoch to watch her regretfully as she walked past Fiona who also tried to convince Enoch to bother Victor.