𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

———✰———The first part of the plan was successful, Emma, Jake and Millard had lured out most of the hollows and other peculiars, with the exception of Enoch and Bea who were on the boat sorting there part of the plan, had covered the normally invis...

———✰———
The first part of the plan was successful, Emma, Jake and Millard had lured out most of the hollows and other peculiars, with the exception of Enoch and Bea who were on the boat sorting there part of the plan, had covered the normally invisible hollows were covered in several sticky substances to make them visible.

"Enoch! Now!" Jake shouted out and on his command several walking skeletons came marching out of the ghost train. Enoch following grinning and then Bea came out looking in awe as the skeletons started beating up the hollows.

The children started to help and when a hollow was down for long enough someone would shout out Bea's name who would move her neck to the side like she had a tick to use her powers to snap the monsters neck or would throw her arm to one side and send it flying into the sea.

Once all the people and hollows were ran away from the pier the children regrouped in the middle of the pier, both Claire and Bea each gripped one of Enoch's hands.

"Okay, the hollows are gone, time for step two" Jake told the group.

"Save Miss Peregrine" Bronwyn nodded.

"That's sort of step three" Jake interrupted awkwardly "first, we have to deal with Barron"

Jake continued to guide the others to where he, Emma and Millard had seen Mr Barron and two of his accomplices.

When they got there the peculiars spread out around the circus like theatre as Mr Barron ranted angrily to the two other wights. As he turned away from his two accomplices Emma startled him by blowing him into the pinwheel behind him, yelling and dodging the arrows that Jake was trying to hit him with. The other two wights standing in shock as they watched.

"Hugh now!" Jake shouted.

Seconds later Hugh had unleashed his bee's on the other two wights who batted them away from themselves. The woman tore her skirt off to reveal a pair of trousers, monkey legs and tail.

The woman grunted as she climbed up a ladder that would of lead to one end of a tight rope, picking up a bucket of Knives as she swung to the opposite ladder. She continued by throwing two knives towards Hugh who quickly ducked and then she threw one between Jake and Emma who gasped.

"Come on, get down" Jake told Emma as the two climbed behind two chairs that the audience would have sat on.

Barron started to rant again as the lady threw knives at places she had last seen one of the children who were still hiding.

Enoch suddenly came running towards Barron and swung a skittle at Barron who laughed and swatted him to the ground so he laid unconscious causing Bea's eyes to widen and for her to gasp.

"I am a higher being I hold a secret to eternal life" Barron gloated But was cut off by Olive who tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt" the redhead apologised fakely before she set a bare hand on the mans shoulder setting it alight.

"What the..." the man muttered distracted. He quickly figured that it was on fire and took it off swatting the girl in the face which made her squeak in shock as she fell to the ground. Barron regained himself and put his jacket back on dodging another of Jake's arrows "hah, you missed again Jake. I guess accuracy is not your peculiarity."

Bronwyn then used her strength to throw a seat at him which knocked him down for a second before he got back up and used his now tentacle arm to grab the crossbow that was in Jake's arms causing the boy to charge at him angrily.

"Abe was a much worthier adversary" Barron mocked Jake as the man walked towards the exit.

"Don't let him get the birds" Jake shouted out.

Bea used her telekinesis to knock the man back to where Horace was. As the man got back up Horace stood in front of him using his projection to make Barron shield his eyes with his arms, whimpering as Bea ran towards where Enoch lay to make sure he was alive. Once Barron realised that the projection wasn't hunting him, his whimpers turned into laughs. He then put his hands on Horace's shoulders making the blonde uncomfortable.

"Ooh, you must put me in contact with your tailor." He pushed the boy to the ground before he walked away shouting "ymbrynes, ymbrynes here I come." Smugly as he left.