1

^Rosa's faceclaim

I come from a wealthy family from Italy. We moved to the uk when my mom was pregnant with me and bought a beautiful mansion. When I was little, I thought myself as a princess, I thought I was a real princess.

My mom always told my stories. From Romeo and Juliet to Peter Pan. My mom has always loved the classics. For my 10 birthday, she bought me the original story for the little mermaid, and boy I cried my eyes out. I remember the party they threw, I got so sick of the voices in that room that I took a quick walk outside to the balcony. A small smile appeared on my tanned face as I looked up at the sky. It was such a beautiful evening.

Then I saw this little white bird with pink spots. That poor thing had a broken wing.

I remember my dad telling me to throw it out again, but me and my mom hid the little bird in my room. I grew pretty found of the bird and was surprised that it also grew found of me. Then the wing got better and it flew back home. I remember that I was out on the balcony, crying.
Then it showed up again. And the night after. It kept showing up every night till I turned 15..

Now i'm seventeen and two years have past. I still miss that bird so dearly... and I can't believe its.. gone. I swallow the lump in my throat and walks over to my friend's locker. School can be a pain in the ass sometimes..

She closed her locker door and smiled brightly at me. She looks a lot like her father Jimin.. I'm not a k-pop fan, but its pretty bizarre that her father is a very famous artist. I like to visit her home because her mother is my favorite person. So silly yet so elegant. I admire that family. Sanaline giggle as I spaced completly out. "Can I come over? My mom and my dad are going on a date tonight" She says with a pout. I laugh at her adorable expression.
I wish.. and I just wish that I will meet someone like that, my own prince. I sigh dreamly and thightens the grip on my new book. Sanaline tilts her head and quickly snatches the book from my hands. I open my mouth to say something but I was caught so off guard that words couldn't form. "Another fairy tale?" She laughs and examines the book."I thought you already read the little mermaid?" I shake my head and quickly snatches it back. I put the book back in my purse and continued to walk.

I get never tired of fairy tales.

9pm

Sanaline will be sleeping over.
I had this big goofy smile on my face as i convinced her to watch some old disney movies. We are in the kitchen, making some brownies while jamming to some BTS. Not gonna lie, their songs is a bop. We're in our pjs, dancing to the music as we wait for the brownies to get done.
Then I hear the door.
Maybe my parents..
I grab a spatula and holds it up to my mouth as I begin to sing the english words. I'm terrible in korean but i'm learning! Wanna make mama San San proud.

"Figlia?" I hear my mother's confused voice. I chuckle and turn around "Mama, Sana is going to stay ove-" I stop myself as I see one of my mother's friends and a boy.. around my age I guess. He raises a brow at me and my choice of clothing. Well shit..

I embarrassingly look back at my mom's friend and nods politely "Hello Mrs Mercier" I say with a sheepishly smile. "Oh i'm sorry if we interupted your dancing, mon cher" Mrs Mercier say with a small smile on her face. She must be amused..

"Maria and her son Lucien will be staying at ours for some time now, mio caro" My mom look over at Sana and nods "Good night" Then she leaves with Mrs Mercier to the garden. I look at Lucien then back at Sana.
"Can I chose a song?"

I turn back to Lucien and slowly nods
"Eh.. Sure.."
Well.. this is awkward. I lean against the counter and studies the boy. Strong jaw, piercing eyes and good lips. Not gonna lie, he looks like a god. He then catches me staring at him and my first instinct is to smile. "Picked a song?" I ask him quickly, just to change the awkward aura in the room. "Of course, your choice of songs is terrible" He chuckles and walks right past me as soon as the song started to play. "I'll be in my room" Lucien says with a grin and disappears. "Well that was rude, right Sana?" I look over at Sana and her mouth was wide open and her jaw on the floor. "Stop drooling and help me with the cupcakes. "

"He was hot.." Sana says with a grin and takes out the brownies, placing them perfectly down the counter. I roll my eyes. "Focus on the cupcake" I chuckle.

12pm

Sana was sleeping.
She dozed right off after the last movie ended, poor little butterfly. I walk out to the balcony and stared up at the sky. A beautiful spring night. The moon, round and so pretty. I admire it. Normally, in this moment I would break into a song if I was a disney princess. I softly hum La vie en rose as I stared down at the birds next to a pink haired boy. I conti- wait. I look back down and he was still there.

W-Wings???

I run down the stairs and out to the garden. Wings? I must be dreaming.
Why did he remind me of-

I open the doors and walked right out to the garden but, the boy was nowhere to be found. "Why are you outside?" I look up at the other balcony and she Lucian is a band t-shirt and some black sweatpants. He must really like dark clothes. Emo..

"I went for a walk" I look around. Maybe it was my imagination.. Lucian lips turns into a small uneven smirk
"Weirdo" He says before he walks back in.. And maybe I really was the weird girl that read too much fantasy, there was no such thing as pink haired boys with wings..

11 am

Lets just say I didnt get much sleep last night. I went to our library to search for a fairy tales with birds, no swans, just plain old white birds.
None.
I groan quietly and rests my forehead against the cold, white marbled counter. Birdie is gone, he lived a long life.. let it go.

"You look like crap"

I can already see Lucian's stupid shit eating grin. I scoff and fill my cup with some warm tea. "So the moment you stepped in to this house, you decided to be an ass?" I raise a brow at this confusing boy and he just smiles back. "I like seeing your reaction" Lucian shrugs and grabs my, I will say it again, MY cup of tea and just walks away. Not giving me time to react. "You ass!" I yell after him.
"Rosalina, language" My dad walks in to the kitchen and grabs a black coffee. Disgusting.
"but daddy, Lucian is being a pain" I growl quietly and looked up at the ceiling. Wish Sana stayed longer.

1 pm

I tried to clear my mind with studying.

Call me a nerd, do it. I dare you actually

But it was a bit difficult as Lucian kept playing the stupid guitar. After trying to ignore the sound I got enough. I put my pencil down and stormed to Lucian's room. "How hard is it- Lucian!" I open his door, annoyed, just kidding. I was pissed.

He looked up at me and tilted his head with a smile "What is it Pink?" What am i now? A charachter from Steven Universe? Rosa means pink in Norwegian, didn't know that annoying ass could the language. "I'm trying to study, can you please-"

The same pink haired boy I saw in the garden, Is sitting on Lucian's bed. The same pink haired boy-

He looks up at me and gives me a soft angelic smile

"Hello"

•••••••••••••••••

I'm lazy okay?
And I promise to write longer ones (no I don't :P )