3

^Blake

Rosalina's Pov

I rest my palms against the cold marbled counter and let out a long sigh.
That Lucien..
Fricking sadist.

My mouth was filled with some chocolate. I let out a happy sound as the sweet flavour melted in my mouth. Chocolate really calmed me down.

I didn't like how Lucien treated this house like it was his own. I mean, it's nice of my mom to let them stay but, living with him is torture. He even ate up my last cake slice.
He doesn't even like strawberries

I let out a small sigh in defeat and walked out to the garden, my favourite place. I had my own little place in the garden, with a swing, strawberry bushes and fairy lights hanging on the trees. The best place to read a book, is here. I sat down on the swing and kicked my shoes off. The feeling of the cold grass against my warm feets. I like it, and I really don't mind insects. Then I closed my eyes and exhaled.
I really needed this..
Living under the same roof as the devil, is a living hell.

The first impression I got from Lucien is that he was a bit weird and kinda rude. Now my impression of him is that he is a salty bitch that is very possessive over Blake for a strange reason? I'm tired of him and his bullshit.

"Rrrrrosa!"

I open up my eyes and looked where the voice came from. There I saw Blake, all jumpy with a drink in his hand. Surprised that nothing spilled. He walked right past me, just to lean on the tree, right next to the strawberry bush.
"Haw yee, sweetie?" Blake smiles.
I raise my brow, suspicion taking over me. Wait..
Is he, drunk?

I get off the swing as I start to walk over to Blake. He then starts to chuckle, making me a bit surprised. Blake runs a hand through his pink, curly hair and tilts his head. Looking down at me with a smile.
I won't lie.
I died at that moment.

When I got closer to the pink haired boy, my cheeks started to heat up and my hands were a bit sweaty. Why am I so nervous?

"Blake, are you drunk?"
I stopped right in front of him, hiding my sweaty hands in my pockets. Thank god for pockets.
Blake didn't answer me. He just stared down at little me and smirked. He then took a big sip of his drink. "Blake" I sighed.
I tried to take away his drink, but he's too tall.. I even stood on my tippy toes.
Blake leaned his face closer to mine, still with a smirk.

He reeks of alcohol and cigarettes. The smell made me cringe.

"Wouldn't it be romantic if we kissed under the moonlight tonight?" Blake whispered in my ear, giving me all those goosebumps.
Kissing Blake..?
That wouldn't be so bad, would it..?
I had to stop myself, I didn't want my first kiss to go like this.

Without any words escaping my lips, I grabbed his hand and dragged his drunk ass back inside. I went another way upstairs as I didn't really want to see Lucien's stupid face.
Blake was annoying me as he loudly sang Toxic. Someone please tell him he's not a good singer because I don't have the heart to do it.
But.. he was really cute when he was drunk.

I quietly closed the door, wondering what the others were doing downstairs.
"You can sleep in my bed tonight, i'll take the couch"
My warm forehead was rested against the cold door, the relaxed feeling quickly calmed my flustered ass.
After getting no response, I turned around, getting greeted by a half naked drunk Blake.
I let out a loud yelp as I quickly covered my innocent eyes with my hands.