Evil! Fact x Adventure pt 2 (nsfw)

hhhhhhhhhhh Satans gonna drag me to hell after this one boys...
--------------

Adventure opened his eyes, and for a moment he forgot where he'd been taken. This day was a whole ride, and let him tell you, it was wild. He remembered what happened, just moments before he got dragged off and knocked out. He sucked Facts dick. And he liked it. "I...sucked his dick.." he whispered to himself, as his hand covered his mouth. His face went red, and unsurprisingly his dick rose up at the thought. Shit, he thought to himself. Before he even knew it, his hands were trying to take off his pants, which he didn't realize he had on. At least until he got a boner.

"Huh, the turrets must've put em back.." he quietly told himself, and went back to the task at hand. His hand took a hold of his hard dick, and started stroking it. He kept thinking about Fact. His dick, him pushing Adventure down on it, nearly choking him with cum. The thought of that made Adventure shiver with pleasure, he wanted to do that all over again. He kept thinking about him. He remembered how his tongue swirled around the tip, and how Fact was mumbling to himself. He wanted to see Fact again. God, he was so close to cumming. Then he thought of something....different. He thought about Fact sucking his dick.

Fuck.... He thought. The way Facts tongue would travel down Adventures length. "Ah fuck! Fact-" Adventure yelped as he came right onto his hand. He then proceeded to wipe it on his shirt, since there was nowhere else to wash it. As he finished buckling his pants, he heard a door creak open as Fact walked right in. Adventure gulped, wondering if Fact could see his sweaty self in the dimly lit room. "Good morning." Fact said, as he looked at Adventure. "Sleep well? Probably not on this concrete floor but, it's worth asking isn't it?" Fact asked him. Adventure looked up at him and replied.

"It was fine, thanks." His answer was cold and clear, he didn't want to give Fact the satisfaction of having a full on conversation. He noticed Fact staring at him, as if trying to figure out what he was thinking. "What? What is it?" Adventure coldly asked, earning a surprised look from Fact, which went as quickly as it came. Fact didn't say a word, he just kept looking at him. Adventure was obviously uncomfortable but he kept quiet too. "So, did you enjoy what we did? I sorta heard you say my name....and uh, other things."
Fact told him. Adventure froze. He fucking heard that?!? Adventure just sat there. Until...an idea popped into his head. It's not the smartest but, it just might work.

"...I did. I did enjoy it." Adventure said, a red blush creeped onto his cheeks. Fact looked at him, and smirked. "Wow, really? You're seriously path-" Adventure cut him off, with words he honestly thought he'd never say. "Let me suck your dick again...." He said quietly. Fact actually stumbled back, like he thought this would never happen. He blushed and looked as if he was prepared to yell at Adventure but instead, he just got closer to him, and slowly unzipped his pants. As he did, Adventure acted quick, and knocked Fact right off his feet, and he landed on his bare ass. "SHIT-" Fact yelled, but it was too late as Adventure pinned him down, hands behind his back. "What the FUCK are you doing?!?" Fact shouted, as Adventure slowly unzipped his own pants.

"I thought I'd take control of the situation" Adventure told him. Fact squirmed under his grip, as Adventure got a hold of his dick and slowly stroked it. "Nghn..ah.." Fact moaned. He couldn't see it but Adventure looked surprised. "Alright, you ready?" Adventure asked as he positioned himself infront of Facts ass, ready to fuck him. "Hhngh..w-wait..i.." Fact replied, as Adventure slowly entered him, earning a tiny yelp of surprise. Adventure was about to say something but chose not to, and only thrusted deeper into Fact.

Adventure sped up earning small whines from Fact, which honestly just encouraged him to go faster. "Ah..w-wait..slo- AH-!" Fact yelled as Adventure hit his prostate. "I- I'm gonna-" Fact mumbled as he came all over the concrete floor. He panted heavily, as Adventure exited him and sat down. "Ah shit..." Adventure said, as he looked at the sticky mess on the floor.
"Y-you did this you piece of-" Fact started but was cut off by Adventure. "Yeah yeah whatever, come over here."

With that Fact sorta crawled over to him, avoiding the mess. "What do you want now?" Fact said, clearly annoyed at Adventure. "I didn't finish. So, come on." Adventure said as he pointed as his erect dick. Fact hesitantly got down and started licking the tip. He slowly made his way down and decided to just say fuck it and swallow that thing whole. He stroked it with one hand as he slowly guided it into his mouth, but Adventure honestly wasn't having it and slammed Facts head down, choking hin in the process. "Ahh...that's better" Adventure quietly said. Fact almost vomited as Adventure kept bobbing his head up and down his dick. All of a sudden, Adventure pushed his head down forcefully as he came in Facts throat. Fact immediately got up and started coughing, as warm cum dripped down his chin.

"How's it feel?" Adventure asked as Fact wiped his face. "Horrible." Fact replied as he got up and zipped his pants up. "You better pray to God I don't call the turrets." He said before throwing Adventure a pack of tissues out of his pocket and leaving the room.

----------------
Bonus! :)
----------------
Fact walked up to the door where Adventure resided for the time being. As he walked up to it he heard Adventures voice, and the sound of pants being unbuckled. What the- Fact thought to himself as he pressed his ear against the door and heard some...nasty sounds. "Ah- fuck- Fact!" He heard Adventure say. Facts face turned bright red. He waited until he heard the sound of Adventure pulling his pants up, once he did, he slowly entered the room.
----------------
Satan hit me up rn, i have a VIP pass to hell 😳😳 anyways here's the long awaited part 2 that someone has been begging for :))