Chapter 15

It's Been a While

REMINDER

I made it to the new people who applied. I began reading out names to make sure how many were there.
"Kim *? Lee **?" This lasted a while, until the last name.
"Yang?" I noticed SKZ becoming fidgety, and I became concerned. I turned and looked at them frowning my eyes, and they all avoided eye contact.

I looked back up and repeated the name. "Yang?"
"Yes?" I slowly began to look up to see who was standing in front of me. "Yang Changeol?" "Ah. Yes." I marked him down. There was a name I didn't notice was there before. But only one word. Yang. "Ya- Yang? Is there another Yang?" Someone spoke up, "Ah yes! Me." A hand was held above heads. The people moved aside. The boy who was present was someone who I'd never expected to see. Jeongin right before my eyes with the biggest smile across his face.

REMINDER

JEONGINS POV

It's been a while since I left school. 3 years ago I left. Although, I never went back. I moved to abroad during the time I stopped going to school. Although I don't remember why. It's been 6 years since I was last in Seoul. I missed it. I'm currently 22 and well. My mother decided to stay in the UK for the mean time while I came back to find a job. My mother also got a husband in the mean time. He was a Chairman of a really big company, he sent me to learn English, but since he's a chairman, he's overly rich. He's my step-dad now, which means I'm rich. Unlike how I used to be.

But let's keep that a secret for now. 🤫

The Chairman is also korean, he's got a really big company in korean in general. He told me to be careful not to found out that I'm his step son.

*this here, yes, is foreshadowing.*

I decided to join a gaming company, well, it was a multi-company. But I wanted to join the computer gaming side of it. I live in a penthouse at the top of a really rich building, my old man wanted to keep me in the down low, but he made me stay in a large penthouse with guards and so on? Of course.

I am going to be a trainee for now, then go from there. I majored in games design back in the UK while I went to college, as it's different compared to korea school line. Today's the day I sign up for being a trainee, I'm excited to see co-workers too. Let see...

Hey yes this is short I KNOW DONT @ ME
but I didn't want to continue from here so ima make a new chapter
ALSO
DUDES IM HELLA HAPPY TODAY
MY CLÉ 1: MIROH ALBUM CAME TODAY AND IM SO HAPPY
I CAME HOME FROM BEING OUT WITH FAMILY AT A BAR AND IT WAS HERE AND I WAS HESITATING TO OPEN IT THE WHOKE TIME AND THEN MY DAD GENERALLY FORCED ME TO IPEN IT AND OML IM SO FRIGGING HAPPY
have some photos :)
(This was the limited edition album)

Hey yes this is short I KNOW DONT @ MEbut I didn't want to continue from here so ima make a new chapterALSODUDES IM HELLA HAPPY TODAYMY CLÉ 1: MIROH ALBUM CAME TODAY AND IM SO HAPPYI CAME HOME FROM BEING OUT WITH FAMILY AT A BAR AND IT WAS HERE AN...