Chapter 1*

H/N = Hero Name
M/n = My Name

The above image is simply a quick reference. Feel free to imagine your suit to look any way you'd like. And before you ask, yes, this chapter has been edited.

~~~~

"H/N!!!"

"That's my name! Don't wear it out!", M/n yelled as he evaded an attack by Doc Ock's metal tentacles.

"Hold still so I can kill you properly!"

"I rather not be ripped to pieces!"

Just as he was about to attack Doc Ock, a hole appeared on the brick wall, pulling him towards it. "What the--"

He was dragged in. M/n panicked a little, being thrown around as he went through multiple dimensions before he landed on the roof of a building. As he stood up, he looked around, confused. "This is..."

No matter where he looked, none of his surroundings resembled the New York he was used to. It was... different. He wasn't quite sure how it was he got there or even why. 

"Where am I exactly...?"

He walked over to the edge of the building he landed on and crouched down, overlooking the city below him.

I have to get back. Doc Ock will destroy everything in his path if I don't take him down. It doesn't look like I'll be heading home anytime soon... For now, I have to find a place to stay...

M/n took off from the edge and swung to the next building. His mind was racing with thoughts as he did so.

But... Where can I go...? 

His gaze darted back and forth between his surroundings until a thought occurred to him. Hopefully...

Maybe... Aunt May!

He quickly made his way around the city in search of a particular house. Once he found it, he landed in front of it. He rung the doorbell and waited for an answer. The door opened, revealing May Parker. He took off his mask, revealing his face to her. "No...it can't be...M/n?"

M/n took a good look at her. Her appearance was slightly altered from the version he knew her as. Whatever world he'd been zapped into... He was at least glad that this May Parker knew him.

"Hey, Aunt May," he said, not sure how to address her familiarity with him. "Uh, I'm not--"

"I know," was her response before stepping aside. "Come inside."

M/n nodded his head in appreciation. "Thank you."

'Alright, let's start from the beginning, shall we?'

'My name is M/n L/n. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for more than a year now, I've been the one and only Spider-Man. 

'I'm sure you know the rest. I saved the city. And then I saved it again!'

'And again!'

'And again.'

'And again...'

'Countless times... if you couldn't keep up. I saved my sister but lost my parents... There was a remembrance statue built in their honor, but... that doesn't help with the pain. Not at all...'

'I avoid hesitating, so I get hurt a lot. But no matter how many times I get knocked down, I get back up.'

'Why?'