⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 21⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

Shi smiled "Let us go," he bowed, "you are now royalty."

With Saiki (Third-person Limited)

Saiki didn't have enough time to process what Shi had just said before he was pushed out of the room, "Let's go" a dark and raspy voice said. Saiki looked up, as the creature was tall, it had what looked to be ancient Japanese warrior armor, it just seemed to be more rustic and worn down.

 Saiki looked up, as the creature was tall, it had what looked to be ancient Japanese warrior armor, it just seemed to be more rustic and worn down

"My name is Diablo," he said "I'll be escorting you to the demons and angels, you will see the gods another time." he said as he motioned for Saiki to stay still, then he proceeded to walk down the hall. He stopped as he was 15 feet away from Saiki and Shi. He then took out his sword and made an 'X' symbol in the air.

The 'X' mark stayed for a while, then it began to shine a gold. The 'X' symbol then disappeared and was replaced by a dark opening, it was like a hole in thin air. It was dark but had a dark purple and navy blue, sometimes it showed a bit of pink.

Diablo then bowed, "You may step in first." he said. Saiki walked to the portal. He lifted his foot hesitantly but then fully walked inside.

Saiki looked at his new surroundings. Saiki stood in front of an empty chair in a dimly lit room with a long table filled with people (or what he thought to be) all looking at him.

"M'ladies, M'lords I have brought to you, the new angel of death and chaos Saiki Natsu Kusuo," Diablo said as he bowed on one knee respectfully with a hand on his chest

"M'ladies, M'lords I have brought to you, the new angel of death and chaos Saiki Natsu Kusuo," Diablo said as he bowed on one knee respectfully with a hand on his chest. Then Shi spoke up, "I don't know what you see in him," Shi spoke as he circled around Saiki. "He is the most peaceful guy I've seen in a long time ya' know," he said.

"Yes, we do know that Shi, as well as we took that into consideration," one man said, he was on the left side of Saiki. He had white hair and black eyes, and that's all he wore from head to toe, with a dragon on his shoulder black and white. (Imagine he has black wings like the dragon)