⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 31⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 31 ∞༺♥༻✧

Last Time...

Saiki got changed as he stepped into bed for his second to last day in Britannia Camelot. To say the least, he was scared.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

It was pitch black and dark for the exception of the moon and starlight shining into his room through a magnificently decorated window. Saiki was on the nicest, most elegant, the most delicate and fine bed he had ever been on, with silk sewed and a light pillow under his head, but yet with all the finary he couldn't sleep.

Saiki multiple times had fallen asleep on a tree when he was a kid and to this day he would comfortably lay his head on his desk and fall asleep in less than five minutes.

Not even with the softest lullabies could get him to sleep, he would fidget and move around, but it only left him uncomfortable and alone with only his thoughts to reak his brain. Saiki couldn't handle it as he sat up from his bed and stretched his arms up until he heard a pleasant crack coming from his bones.

Saiki knew why he couldn't sleep, he hated it too, but in truth, he liked Britannia and he enjoyed the constant amount of fun he had, he could drink and party and play games, but when he gets back to Japan, all of that would be over. He isn't even sure about what's going on at his home, had time stopped there completely? Had weeks? Months? Years? passed without him or Teruhashi. He began to fiddle with his red wold necklace that was still around his neck.

He began to sweat, and a shrilled croak began to come from him, not soon he began to cry. Tears of pain? Joy? Nerve? Excitement? He was not sure, not at all, but it didn't matter. He didn't like the feeling of whatever he was feeling right now.

It was silent, all too silent if you take away the choked cries of the young teen, but it seemed like for once his god finally helped him as he heard three soft taps on the door. Saiki turned as he heard the door creak open. "It's Teruhashi, I heard crying. Saiki, are you okay?" Teruhashi brought up a small flaming candle on a silver candle holder.

Teruhashi looked up and saw the pained, tear-stained face on Saiki. Teruhashi quickly moved next to Saiki and sat down next to him on his bed. "Kusu-Saiki, it's okay, I promise you, things will be okay in the end." she soothed him as more tears seemed to spill out of his eyes.

She wiped his tears away, "Can you not sleep?" Teruhashi asked Saiki nodded, "S-sorry if I woke you up," he croaked. "No, no, no worries I was already awake, to begin with. I'm just here to see how you were doing," Saiki nodded.

"Do... do you want me to stay the night?" She asked. He only nodded, Teruhashi went into the bed with him as he also laid down. She quickly fell asleep, but Saiki didn't, but he enjoyed her company anyway.

At some point, he did end up falling asleep as he woke up with the same annoying boney flute that Shi owned. "Wake up!" he heard Shi scream as he hit the top notes of his flute. "Wake up!" he continued to yell, "Saiki, Saiki, Sai-Teruhashi!?" he yelled. Saiki raised himself up, Teruhashi less than a few inches next to him. "Uh, I'll be going now...have fun?" he said and ran out of the room.

Saiki quickly got up and chose a white shirt with cuts on the back and a pair of black pants, and went into the bathroom, "Saiki, your wings are nice and soft," Teruahshi said, as she stretched. "Thanks, I guess?" Saiki went into the bathroom and got changed.