⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 24⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Tsukiyama above

Last Time...

Why, hello Saiki." she smiled "Let's make a deal."

With Saiki (Third-person Limited)

"Not creepy at all," Shi whispered into Saiki's ear. Saiki knew deals all too well, from his brother's constant games every time they see each other there was always a loophole which people take part in their games. "For what?" Saiki asked. "Well," she said slyly. "Only...this." she pulled out an all too well known pink and green hair clip. 

"Ooh, you are f**ked" Shi whispered, but then hit on the head by Diablo making Shi quiet down. "Just a game," she said as she stood up and walked to Saiki as she carelessly had her hair softly go against Saiki's neck, (to which Shi muttered in slight jealous of Saiki) "What is it?" Saiki asked as Goddess Tsukiyama stood behind Saiki her head on Saiki's shoulder slightly as Saiki was much taller than her.

"Well, let me finish," she said as she walked back around Saiki playing with his limiter. "You found out how to get home I know that, put the pin in your head as it glows grab ahold of who you want to come with you back to your boring land." She said. "And after your...fight with the other sin. Everything you had on you was ruined, but I quickly grabbed it." She said looking up at Saiki.

"Your welcome," she bowed to herself as if Saiki said 'thank you'. "But you need it to get back, which the deal comes in at," she said. "I want you to play a game, a chess game to be exact. Since you can't read my mind it will be fair gameplay. Let see if you actually have talent." she smiled as if holding a trick.

"But not just any chess game," she snapped her fingers, Saiki and Tsuiyama now sitting on a black spinning chair. "you are the game," she smirked. Like that Saiki found himself shrunken on the chess board in the spot of the king. "All you have to do is win, and I promise I'll take you back to your tavern with your limiter." She started.

She moved a pawn forward which was in front of Saiki's pawn. His pawn didn't move "Command your pawn!" she yelled as her eyes turned black. "Pawn in front of me move up," he said and like that it did by itself. The goddess in all her beauty smiled as she commanded her pieces to move.

For Saiki, the game was much harder than what he had imagined he couldn't see from a top angle so he didn't fully see the position of his or the white-haired goddess's pieces. "Oh does it seem I have a checkmate?"  she smiled grimly. Saiki looked around the knight was just enough spaces away from him to kill him. "Oh well, I guess you die" she growled as she brought the knight down to smush him like a bug.

"Enough!" a booming voice ran through the dimly lit room Shi and Diablo were physically shaking. Saiki looked to see a man's voice but his face was all lighted out it was like Saiko's fathers glow. You couldn't see his face from all the light illuminating off of him. "F-father," she squeaked as she stood up and took a step back.

"You tried to kill our newest angel?" he yelled. "We need all our angels and demons alive so the earth can rule! Killing one will bring disaster to us all!" he continued to yell. Saiki was still shrunken and on the chess board to fully see what was going on. But he saw that the man was fuming from his enlightened ears. "Get out! Go to the office!" he yelled as Tsukiyama went crying off.

The man shook his head and made Saiki become his full size again now Saiki was standing on the ground. The man seemed now to calm down, "I am so very sorry Saiki, your part in the world has been in great importance. Please forgive my daughter and me. I can't have you killed." he bowed on one knee. Shi and Diablo did so too.

"What I've been hearing is that you want to go back to your home, isn't that right?" he said which Saiki nodded. "Diablo!" he called "Sir yes sir," he bowed "Shi!" the man said "Yes?" he said strongly as well which was very much strange. "You will take Saiki back to the tavern, and will return to his house as guards to protect Saiki, is that made understood. A body will be there for you to take over." he said "Yes sir!" they both said together.

"Saiki," Saiki looked over to the man who he thought was now smiling. "Thank you, you have been an important part of our worlds, I thank you," he said Saiki only nodded. "Here is your limiter, now get home." he passed Saiki the limiter, and before Saiki could ever actually say anything to thank the man, Saiki shot up from the ground in the woods.

"Whoo!" Shi cheered "I can't wait to become physical," he said as Diablo nodded in agreement. "Let's go find a tavern!" Shi cheered once again. Saiki stood up as he walked out of the woods as he tucked the limiter into his blue suit and began to walk out of the forest. 

A.N- I'm gonna edit my stories for the next few, so please don't be mad if I don't update as I usually do.