kinky punishment

WARNINGS: overstimulation, hickeys, daddy kink, blowjob, vibrator, profanity, bottomKIRI

Soft gasps and pants escaped Kiri's mouth as he felt Bakugou leave bruises on his neck.
He was sitting on Katsuki's lap and wrapped his arms around the blond's neck tightly.

"This is to let everyone know your mine and only mine" Bakugou says. Kiri responded with a small gasp and said. "I'll be to embarrassed to show anyone..."

"You don't have to but if they ask just simply answer with my name"

"D-dont leave a lot of marks" Kiri whined.

"You'll be fine" Bakugou said before he started to lick the bruises on the red head's neck.

Kiri whimpered to avoid from moaning too loud.
"It's ok to moan Kiri... it just shows that you like it..."

Kiri says "what if I moan to loud? What if someone hears us?"
Bakugou says "I don't give a fuck." while pulling Kiri closer to him he starts kissing very rough to the point where Kiri moans but then goes to a whimper.

Bakugou then pushed both of them down on the bed so Kiri was on the bottom and Bakugou was on top still keeping the kiss intact.

Bakugou licked Kirishima's lips asking for entrance which the red head denied at first until he felt the blond's hand squeeze his growing dick causing him to gasp which he then accidentally let Bakugou's tongue slip inside.

Bakugou went rough while Kiri was still wide eyed, but then realizing the blonde had still had his hand attached to his dick slowly massaging it making Kiri moan.

"Mmm~ Nghh~" kiri moaned quietly as he felt Bakugou bite his bottom lip
He tugged at his shirt seeking for the blond's attention.

"What is it shitty hair ?" Bakugou asked slightly annoyed while resting his forehead against Kiri's.
"I... I want to suck you off..."

While Kiri was laying there waiting for a response Bakugou says.
"Suck me off huh?" Kiri nods with a blush on his face Bakugou then gets up and sits on a chair.
"Just this once you can do anything you want just don't bite me with them sharp ass teeth you got that?!" Kiri gets up with a smile on his face ready to get started, we walks over drooling
Kirishima got on his knees and began to unzip Bakugou's pants and pulling them down enough to where the blond's dick was visible.

He kissed the tip before fitting as much as he could of Bakugou's length down his throat the rest he pumped with both of his hands as he bobbed his head up and down.

"H-holy shit... Kiri~" Bakugou panted out while tugging at the red head's hair.
"Damn I didn't know you where so good at- hah~... deepthroating" Kiri was having to much fun to even look at the blonde child he was sucking off at the moment. Then after a couple minutes Kiri opened one eye to see Bakugou panting and all sweaty covering his face with his wrist
Kiri then focused on Bakugou's dick he blushed as he felt the blond's dick twitch inside is mouth wanting to release.
He began to bob his head up and down faster.

"S-shit Kiri... slow down"

Kiri mumbled. "why should I?" Bakugou says "You're going to fast I'm gonna-"
"I'm sorry you said I could do whatever I want as long as I don't bite you." Kiri interrupted.
Bakugou said to himself "S-shit" Kiri's eyes widened as his mouth was now full of cum.
His eyes widened as he felt the warm cum shoot down the back of his throat

"I told you to slow down shitty hair" Bakugou sighed coming down from his high.
Kiri sat on his knees wiping his mouth with his sleeve looking up at Bakugou with pleading eyes.

"Well that was fun wasn't it?" Kiri said with a smile.
Bakugou saw that there was cum all over this thighs and chair so he told Kiri "clean your mess"