shower

Kirishima is feeling horny after seeing Bakugou shirtless after a shower he just had, especially since he's all "wet"
"Do you like what you see shitty hair?" Bakugou smirked as he saw the red head stare at him with wide eyes
Kirishima is flustered/ red af
"I- Uhh"
*covers face*
"What's on your mind Kiri." Bakugou cooed as he ran his fingers through his hair moving towards the bed.
"I was thinking about you earlier..." kirishima answered shyly still covering his blushing face.
"Think about me in what way?"
Kirishima peaked threw his hands and said "I-in a k-kinky way"
"I can see that you're happy to finally see me." Bakugou said looking down at Kiri's shorts. The red head sighed when he felt him palm his dick
Kirishima: I'm always happy to see you.. *breathe*
Bakugou then passionately kissed Kiri but not even a minute had passed when he didn't even ask for entrance
He continued to rub his hand on Kiri's member as he invaded his mouth with his tongue. Kiri tilted his head and wrapped his arms around Baku's slightly wet back
Bakugou then moved his hand over to Kiri's leg, that now is wrapped around his waist.
He started to grind on Kirishima making him moan pushing him back further on the bed.

Once Kiri was on his back with the blonde hovering over him he continued to passionately kiss with his boyfriend.
Baku then parted away for air and began to attack Kirishima's neck with bites and kisses.
Kiri pulled at his hair as he started to suck on his neck leaving a purple bruise. Bakugou then licked over it and kissed it before he began to take of his boyfriend's shirt.

He then took off his shorts where Kiri was only left in his boxers.
He started to palm him through the soft fabric. He smirked at the pants and soft whimpers Kiri let out.
"Do you want me to suck it?" Bakugou asked teasingly. Kiri nodded feverishly as he covered his burning face with his arms.
Bakugou didn't like that, he wanted to hear the red head.

He squeezed his dick firmly causing Kirishima to arch his back and moan a bit louder this time.
"K-Katsuki!" Kiri whined.
"I wanna hear you answer my question, Eijirou. Do you want me to suck it?"
He whimpered softly while desperately grinding his bottom half on Bakugou's dominate hand.
"Y-Yes..." Kirishima said shyly moving away his arms from his face slowly.
"See... that wasn't so bad huh, shitty hair?" Bakugou said as he pulled down the red head's boxers.

He slid his pointed finger across the tip watching the boy beneath him jerk at how sensitive he was. Bakugou kissed the tip of his dick before fitting most of his throbbing member down his throat.

"B-bakugou! Ah~" Kiri moaned loudly as he grabbed onto the blond's hair tightly. He started to bob his head up and down at a fast pace as he stroked the base with one hand while the other messaged his balls.

Kiri's legs started to shake from all the pleasure he was receive. He closed his eyes shut to prevent any other tears from streaming down his face as he cried out Bakugou's name.
Bakugou then took most of his dick out of his mouth still leaving it on the tip and teasing it gently with his tongue. Kiri through his head back in pleasure as pulled at Baku's hair tighter.

"K-Katsuki... if you keep that up... I'm gonna cum!"
Bakugou moaned in satisfaction sending vibrations down to Kirishima's member.

He started to bob his head up and down faster as he heard Kiri's moans increasing.
"I'm... hah! Cumming~!" Kiri cried out before he released inside of Bakugou's mouth.
Bakugou swallowed every drop of cum before unlatching from Kirishima's dick.
After his body cooled down a bit and his breathing was now at a steady pace he started to whine.
"What is it now, shitty hair?" Bakugou said adjusting the towel around his waste.
"I... I need you inside." Kiri whimpered.
Baku softly chuckled to himself as he began to take off his towel and throw it on the floor along with the other clothes.
"I gotta prep you first." Baku said holding up two fingers to the red head's mouth while smirking.

A/N: you guys can imagine the rest
Also this is lowkey super rushed because school is starting back and threw us off track.
Lol more smut?