quicky

Warning: Bakubottom

"We're not even supposed to be here, shitty hair." Bakugou whined as he felt Kirishima push him against the bathroom stall wall.
"It's just a quicky." Kirishima said while smirking as he started to rub Bakugou's ass through his uniform pants.
"What if... hah~ someone hears us?" Bakugou sighed out as he felt Kirishima squeeze his rear.

"Then I guess you'll have to keep quiet, huh?" Kirishima responded as he grabbed the blond's pants and pulled them down letting them drop to Bakugou's ankles.
He grabbed his hips and pressed his clothed dick onto Bakugou. He hovered out Bakugou rested his head on Bakugou's shoulder.

"It wants you Katsuki~" Kirishima whispered in his ear huskily. Bakugou whimpered in response.

"Just fuck me already you bastard!"
Kirishima chuckled to himself and grabbed the elastic part of Bakugou's boxers and pulled them down letting them drop to his ankles. Kirishima stuck two fingers inside his own mouth coating them with spit, once he thought they were wet enough he stuck his both fingers inside of him moving them in a scissoring motion.

"K-Kirishima~" Bakugou gasped as he felt one more finger making its way inside. He continued to pump all three digits in and out of the blond at a normal pace. Bakugou felt his face heat up when he felt the red head's finger tips brush up against his prostate.

Once he thought that Bakugou had been prepped enough he slid out his three fingers slowly while hearing his baby whine from the loss of contact. Kirishima took off his pants and started line his neglected hardened dick up at the blond's hole.

Once he finally pushed himself all the way inside Bakugou was already so close to cumming.
"You can move now... Shitty Hair." Bakugou said through pants. Kirishima complied to his wishes and started thrusting himself in and out of the boy in front of him.

Kirishima grunted from time to time as he felt Bakugou tighten around his member. The grip he had on the blond's hips became tighter as he started to thrust inside Bakugou more roughly. Tears rolled down his face but he quickly wiped them away with his sleeves because he didn't want Kirishima to see.

"Fuck... Eijiou! R-right there..!" Bakugou cried out when he felt the tip of his dick slam into his prostate.
Kirishima angles up his hips to be able to hit his sweet spot each time he'd thrust inside. Still leaving his hands on Bakugou's hips and leaned over his shoulder and laughed out of breath. Bakugou's moans were like music to his ears.

He began to attack the blond's neck with nibbles and kisses as he continued to slam into his sweet spot.
"I'm gonna... hah~ cum soon..~" Bakugou whispered out of breath.
"Don't."
"Kiri..!" Bakugou whined.

He could feel the red head's dominate hand slid down his stomachs beginning to pump his dick slowly along with his thrusts.

"Don't cum yet." Kirishima said with a smirk as he continued edging him.
Bakugou whimpered and closed his eyes tightly trying not to cum.

After a while of going slow he decided to speed up his thrusts at the same pace he was pumping Bakugou's dick. Sending Bakugou closer and closer to edge. Bakugou let out broken moans as he tried to slow the red head down by putting his own hand on Kiri's stomach but it was no use.

"Eijiou~! Please!!" Bakugou screamed out with his face against the wall. Kirishima unlatched from the blond's neck which left a couple hickeys.
"Please what?" Kirishima asked teasingly.

"P-please let me cum! I'm so close~" Bakugou begged while his dick twitched in Kirishima's hand leaking with precum.

"You can cum now, Katsuki~" Kirishima said giving him permission. After a couple more thrusts Bakugou finally released onto the wall of the bathroom. Kirishima soon came after him. Kirishima heard him whine from having him cum inside.

Kirishima kisses Bakugou on the cheek gently as the blond panted trying to catch his breath.
"I love you, Katsuki." Kirishima whispered in his ear.
"I love you... too, shitty hair."

A/N: guys I actually wrote this in a public area... lmao