the model--20

Before we get to reading...
Just what in the actual fuck is wrong with people?
The hatred towards Jennie is-I'm just baffled that I don't have any fucking words to say.
It's fucking ridiculous.
Like for god's sake mate, grow the fuck up. Seriously? What gives you the motivation to wake up in the morning and say, "You know what? I think it's a great idea to throw hate on random celebrities because I don't have a fucking life."?
Well, of course, you dumb donkey you don't have a fucking life. I personally don't think you have a life to a live for.
(I can be harsh if I want to be)

Never have I ever been this livid.
Blinks, I'm sure you've all have had enough with this idiocy.
It. Is. Ridiculous.
And I can not stress enough on how much I, we, Blinks, sisters, family love and cherish these girls.
But hating on Jennie just for breathing and doing nothing AT ALL, is childish.

Now, of course, I want you all to send positive messages to our Jennie and other members, but I just want to tell the haters with all respect that I have left- this is probably the last bit I have left- to kindly fuck off and get a life.

Thank you.

--
(Edited)

*vibrate*
Breaking News! Lalisa Manoban spotted with the power couple: Jenkai! Third wheeler?

*vibrate*
Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim spotted to be unusually close together? Love triangle?

*vibrate*
Kim Jennie spotted between Lalisa Manoban and Kim Jongin! Who is she going to choose?

*vibrate*
Is Lalisa Manoban stealing back her girl, Kim Jennie, from the Gucci Ambassador, Kim Jongin?

*vibrate*
Jenlisa rising AGAIN?!

SLAM! "Shit! What the fuck is going on now--", Lisa groaned when she hears her phone vibrating annoyingly on the nightstand next to her. But when she turns on her phone, it was deja vu. She slams her phone back on the nightstand, completely ignoring the headlines. She can't deny that Kai isn't wrong, she knew this was going to happen. Next, to her, Jennie was still asleep. Looking peaceful. Lisa spots her phone next to hers and faintly hears the notification sounds ringing. Gently, she reached for Jennie's phone to check what's happening. Aside from the headlines, there were messages.

From Kai. She looks at the singer next to her, contemplating with herself if she should respond to Kai herself. "Fuck it, it's for her own good.", she gently takes Jennie's thumb and placed it on the home button screen until it unlocked. The model silently got out of bed and headed into the restroom.

She clicked on the messages.

카이 10:45 p.m
::You're playing a dangerous game with me and Lisa. I don't know what you're doing. But whatever it is, make up your mind.::

카이 11:10 p.m
::Jennie, I really love you. I don't want to remain as business partners.::

Lisa scoffs at the drunk texts, but what really bothered her was the message before that. Jennie's game. Her thumbs were hovering over the keyboard, thinking of a response. What would Jennie say? Another incoming message from Kai.

카이 8:56 a.m.
::I hope you're happy with what you've done. Is this your way to get back with her? Exposing us? Lisa being the third wheel? Love triangle? Being unusually close to each other? Her stealing you from me? Is that what you want in the headlines? Prove the media that she's yours all along!?::