Prologue

The atmosphere is so tense and only silence can be heard. Suddenly, the big screen changed, showing SM Entertainment logo.

Everyone is whispering to each other.

No one expected SM Entertainment to participate in this kind of show.

'It's impossible, it can't be,' they think.

A trainee come out. A very beautiful one. She is white, tall, slim, and pretty. Everyone stands up greeting her.

"Hello, I'm Kim Eunsol, trainee from SM Entertainment."

She walks upstairs toward the first place confidently. All eyes are on her, but it doesn't bother her. When she seated, she looked like a queen sitting on her throne.

Then the big screen changed again. This time, it's JYP Entertainment.

'We're over,' all of them think, since two of The Big 3 are here.

Kim Eunsol looks relaxed because it isn't really a big problem to her, just another strong opponent or maybe a friend to be.

A trainee showed up from the entrance, "Hi, I'm Park Eunji from JYP Entertainment. Nice to meet you all!"

She looks like an actual idol. Tall, slim, and pretty. Everyone stands up in awe to greet her.

She looked to the first place. Seeing SM Entertainment trainee Kim Eunsol seated there, she walks upstairs.

'Would she go to the first place?' everyone thinks.

On her way up, all eyes are on her. To everyone's surprise, she turns right, seating on a normal seat.

Kim Eunsol looked down, studied her for a moment. Maybe Park Eunji is just being humble.

The big screen changed again. A sentence is showing.

Individual trainees

No one seems to anticipate anything. Individual trainees can't be that good. They don't have agency that supports them.

Seeing people's reaction from behind the screen, I'm not surprised. People tend to underestimate individual trainees because they're not under an agency.

I enter the room with other individual trainees and I can feel eyes on all the individual trainees including me. Studying us, judging us.

Although I'm confident with myself, I can see other individual trainees being nervous. It's clear that they are a little bit scared.

Everyone stands up to greet us. We line up in a line and started to introduce ourselves from right to left.

When my turn comes, I meet everyone's eyes, "Hi, I'm Yoo Rachel. Nice meeting you all, everyone!"

Finally, the moment I've been waiting for.

After this, I may be able to achieve my dream. I just need to go through this show, Produce 56.

But I'm afraid I won't be able to go through this while keeping my identity as an Big Hit Entertainment trainee safe.

×××

Hi guys, thanks for reading this book! I really appreciate it! Please vote and comment! ;)

-Aby-