II. Boy With Luv

Yoo Rachel's P.O.V

"How about you sing Love Scenario by iKON and dance What is Love by TWICE?" Miyeon advises me.

"No," I sigh. It's been two days, so the test is five more days. But I still don't know what song I will perform! How is that even possible?

"You're impossible," She groans.

"My taste isn't that hard!"

'is it?' I think to myself.

I just want to show the best, so I should find a song that can show my full potential.

"Instead of worrying about my test, you should think about your own test. Have you decided your songs?" I ask her.

"Of course. I'm going to sing Starry Night by Mamamoo and dance Bon Bon Chocolat by Everglow," She answers me with a look that says are-you-being-serious.

Even Miyeon has already decided her songs! "Nice choice," I praise her.

×××

I'm now in the practice room with Miyeon, Eunji, and Hana. We're going to start practicing for the level test. Or at least they are, since I haven't decided my songs yet.

'Hey, what songs do you think I should perform for my level test?' I text in a group.

I have a chat group with BTS members. We don't have any special relationship, just workmates and close friends.

We don't usually meet a lot. But lately we've been meeting a lot to practice the choreographies. Sometimes I practice my vocal and rap with them, and also make music with RM, J-hope, and Suga.

That was before I was sent here.

Someone replied my text in the group.

Worldwide Handsome : 'Something cool :)'

I smile reading it. It's rare for them to reply me this fast. They're usually busy and have lots of schedules.

'Thanks, but not helpful.' I text back.

Mr. Sunshine : 'Don't worry. Whatever song you use, you will rock it!'

Seeing them supporting me makes me happy. I decide to dance a song I already know the choreography.

"Everyone, I know what I'm going on perform! I'm going to sing Forever Young by BLACKPINK and dance Boy With Luv by BTS," I tell them happily.

"That's fantastic! But isn't BTS choreography is a little bit hard?" Hana asks me.

"A bit. But I will practice hard!"

It's not hard at all though. I'm one of the choreographers that choreographed Boy With Luv. It should be easy for me.

As for Forever Young, I think it's perfect to show off my vocal and rapping talent. Besides, it's a nice song!

"That's a good choice you got there. Rachel, please help us correct our mistakes," Eunji says.

A few hours later...