Chapter 1

Jiraiya smiled. He was looking at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. His teammate Tsunade granddaughter of the First Hokage. He was taken by her beauty.
   "This is Tsunade granddaughter of the Hokage" Hiruzen began. "She will be joining our three man team".
    Jiraiya ran up to her. "Hey my name is Jiraiya". "Just write the love letters later" he said. "Why would I do that?" Tsunade asked. "Don't screw with me!" she warned as she punched him and he went flying.
     After the punch they started their test of the three bells. It ended with him tied up to a post. It was so annoying and embarrassing. Then Hiruzen showed him a cool jutsu which he practiced.
    He was going to train, become a strong shinobi and become a very strong Alpha that Tsunade deserved. He didn't care that his scent was changing. He didn't care he wasn't getting bigger, he didn't care that his chest was getting soft.
    He hid the day he presented. How was he meant to be with Tsunade if he was an Omega. How would he protect her. He buried his face in his knees and he couldn't stop the tears that were falling.
      He stayed there for hours. He didn't care it was already getting late. He felt a calming scent. He looked up and Orochimaru was sitting down by his side. "What do you want?" He asked cleaning his runny nose.
     "I came by your place and you weren't there" he said. "It smelt different and I traced it to here" he replied. "You know I'm an Omega so why are you here?" "Did you come here to laugh at me?" Jiraiya asked.
    "Why would I?" He asked. "I don't care if you're an Omega" he said shrugging his shoulders. "You will always be a shinobi Omega or Alpha".    "Stop being so nice to me!" Jiraiya yelled. "I don't need your pity".
     "How will I be able to protect Tsunade as I am?" "She'll never take me seriously, nobody will".        Orochimaru looked at him then sighed. "Did you know the second Hokage was an Omega?"
Jiraiya stopped crying. "If he could do it, why can't you?" "He even had it worse and you live in a time where Omegas aren't discriminated". "You can do anything if you put your mind to it" "If Tsunade can't accept you for then she doesn't deserve you".
      Jiraiya hugged him and Orochimaru hugged him back and they just stayed there. When they parted, Orochimaru leaned forward and Jiraiya leaned back pushing him softly by the chest. "I can't do that yet Oro" he said softly. "I still like Tsunade" he said.
   Orochimaru sighed. "I understand" he said. Jiraiya smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Orochimaru". He stood up and cleaned his face. "I need to train" he said as he ran away.
     That was Jiraiya continued training day after day. Went to Mount Myoboku and trained with the Toad Sage and signed a contract with the frog Gamabunta. He mastered Senjutsu and also continued training.
    He tried pursuing Tsunade, but she never showed any signs of liking him romantically. He kind of got bored.
Tsunade was an Alpha and so was Orochimaru and they never made him feel less. He was happy with them and he had different sights now.

    After a mission, the three stopped at an Inn to relax. The three of them could stay in one room. Technically they all had the same thing between their legs so why not?
     "There's a bathhouse" Orochimaru said. "Count me in" Tsunade said taking off her clothes. "Jiraiya are you coming?" Tsunade asked. Jiraiya dropped on his futon. "Later" he replied.
    Orochimaru and Tsunade settled into the hot water. Even though her breasts were big, they didn't float. She developed into a fine woman. Her monstrous strength and her medic skills. She had beautiful blonde hair and brown eyes and that diamond on her forehead.
    "So is there anyone you fancy?" Tsunade asked. "No, why?" He asked. "I've just noticed some weird behaviour" she explained. "How?" Orochimaru asked.
     Before she could speak, the door opened and Jiraiya walked in. Her eyes focused on him as he removed the towel from his chest and got into the water and soaked with them.
Jiraiya had a lean build, but he also had muscles. Long, slender and hairless body. He had some scars that were already fading which he got from battle. Other than that, he was okay.
      She just wondered why he kept the towel round his waist. He was no fun at all.
     Tsunade noticed then that for the first time, his eyes weren't on her, but on Orochimaru. She was beyond shocked as she felt her heart drop. She was being ignored and she couldn't handle it anymore and got out angry.