Chapter 9

So you're still keeping up with this story. Yay I'm so happy. I didn't like the last chapter I'll do better.

   He sat on the unfamiliar chair, in the unfamiliar room and in unfamiliar clothes. He caressed his neck where her mark had covered the previous one that had faded a long time ago.
   This was his life now. As soon as Tsunade bit him the bond was set. And according to the "law" he was her property. He had to stay with her and follow all her rules. He couldn't leave the village, heck he couldn't take a walk without sensing the ANBU. He'd have done something about it if it wasn't treason.
   The bond was tricky. A very big inconvenience sometimes. As long as both were close they could feel the others and had their own link. That's why traditional Alphas didn't like the bond. No one really married for love before. They just saw it as a duty to be fulfilled and plant their seed.
   And no bond they could treat their Omegas as they liked without feeling the pain too. Once bonded they became one. And it cancelled betrayal. If an Omega married in were to turn against the family and try to murder the Alpha the bond wouldn't let them. It hurt a lot but if they could power through, they'd be free. Most didn't survive.
   They hadn't talked much after the incident in her office. All she said was due to his current status, he was an eligible hostage.
   He hated this. He hated her also.
She gave him clothes to wear which were just like hers and that creeped him out and she had even gotten him all those feminine underwear. He didn't even consider it. He was just there like a common housewife. He had more freedom when he was with Orochimaru. Now wasn't the time to think about that.

   She always came back late due to her being Hokage and him being the dutiful bondmate he was, he had to wait till she got back.
  "I'm surprised you're still awake" she said as she walked in.
  "It's your rule, isn't it?"
  "No need to get feisty I just wanted to make conversation".
  "Don't call me that" he said trying not to raise his voice.
  "Okay I have an idea. Why don't we do something that'll calm us down" she leaned closer.
  He still refused to look her in the eye.   "I'm calm" he gritted his teeth.
    "I've seen you calm and I know what that is. Its called post coital bliss".
  "The only reason I slept with you was..."
  "Yes just because of Orochimaru, even if you don't admit it!" she boomed.
  "Yes. Why else would I sleep with you?! You raped me! Orochimaru abandoned me. Both of you ruined my life and you're back to ruin it. You think making me your Omega will erase what you did? That'll I'll forget what happened that night. What you did is something that will never be erased!"
  Her hand connected with his cheek fast and he went skidding across the room until he hit the wall. His side and also the bond hurt.
  His body protested as he tried to right himself. Wouldn't this be a sight? A newly bonded couple fighting. And to top it off the legendary sannin. He wouldn't surprised if she damaged something this time around.
  He extracted his back from the wall and looked at his feet. 'Stupid bond' he thought wryly.
  "Why does everything have to be difficult with you?" she questioned.
  "Then you shouldn't have bonded me, should you?"
  She punched the place beside his head. He ignored her glare.
  "Just go upstairs. I can't handle you right now".
  He scoffed standing up and walking past her.
  Destruction wouldn't do anything. How would she punish that insolent behaviour? What did he absolutely hate? He should get it into that thick skull of his that she wasn't Orochimaru and she'd punish that type of behaviour.

  He sat there on the bed mentally exhausted. Why did she have a lot of rules?
  She walked into the room and turned the light on immediately. If he had the strength he could react to that but she wasn't worth the effort.
"Get up" it wasn't like an order but how she said it commanded immediate obedience. He really wasn't looking for a fight right now.
  He stood up and she pushed past him and sat gracefully on the bed. He stood before her.
  They just looked at each other for a long time before she grinned.
"I'm the one doing everything all the time. In the village and also...."she eyed him. ".....in the bedroom. I deserve pampering, to be taken care of sometimes. Don't you think?"
  He just looked away. "That's your duty tonight my precious husband. All that female pronouns with male Omegas always got you angry, didn't it?"
  He stood there rigid looking at her. And she kicked her leg out, the tip of her toes brushing against his crotch.
  "You were given an instruction and you should do it".
  He got on his knees without any further prompting. He held her ankle, not as strong as he'd have liked and took off her shoes and then to the other one.
  He made a move to get up, but she made a noise. "You look better on your knees, so stay there".
  He shuffled forward and raised his hands to push her jacket off of her. He took it and folded it and placed it by the bed and she same with her shoes.
  "Will that be all?" it pained him to ask.
"Yes there is actually" she replied. "Seeing you like this. Submissive and docile has me worked up. Take care of that Jiraiya dear".
  He looked up at her which he really didn't need to do. Even in his kneeling position and she was sitting so he still had the height advantage.
  "You can't...."
  "I didn't ask for your input. Do what I said".
  He looked at the ground with complete disbelief and displeasure. At least he knew what not to do to warrant this.
  "Do I need to tell you what to do?" she questioned.
  He rest on the back of his thighs and both hands went to the waist of her pants and she didn't even move. She was going to make him do everything and just that alone he pulled the trousers clean off.
  She just chuckled.
He went to her shirt and took it off easier than the pants. No surprise there.
"Continue" she said.
He removed her bra and just stared at her lower half for a while. It wouldn't kill him if he apologized right now, would it?
  "Don't tell me you're confused on what to do. Out of two of us you should have more experience".
  His hands went to her underwear. Why she loved this was easy. It was the best punishment and she wasn't moving a muscle. She'd let him chase and get the pleasure he refused to want. The pleasure he needed so much, he'd be getting it from another body other than his beloved first. His husband Orochimaru.
  He pulled her underwear down, but he was too slow for her liking. She spread her legs a little and he was obviously surprised if the way his eyes widened was an indication. The wetness.....that particular part of the bed was drenched.
  "Won't you take off your clothes?" she asked shifting back and laying down, arms spread wide and looking up at the ceiling.
  She didn't bother to look at him. She could hear shuffling. Soon there was skin against her lower half. Jiraiya was in her line of sight.
  He looked down and his lips were on her torso. She admired the bonding mark on his neck as he moved.
  "Hurry up" she said. Her cock had fully slipped out of her cunt.
  He appeared before her in his shirt almost undone. Is this the time for him to be shy? After that time? Really pathetic if she was asked.
   He spread his legs above her and just looked down. What hurt most was that she wasn't the one doing it, if she was maybe he might have an excuse. What hurt most than performing sexual acts with someone who had done a lot of bad to him was that he enjoyed it. Well his body did and his mind literally turned stupid.
  He could have disobeyed and taken his chance with the bond. He was used to it. The pain. This was punishment on a whole other level.
  He held her cock and eased down and pushed her in. Trying to keep his balance with another hand. He released a breath when she was fully inside. He hadn't been in this position.....since a long time. And with how his hips kept wriggling around she pushed against something inside him and he shivered a little above her and a sudden weakness assaulted him. He could feel something trickling down him.
  He heard her chuckle. "I guess I'm just that good. I am Hokage for a reason" and her hands settled close to his knees. "Do you need help?" She offered.
  He didn't reply. His full body shook and he leaned forward his hands beside her head and their bodies almost  touching. His hips came up and went down slowly making him gasp.
  "So good Jiraiya" she caressed his waist. And he began his slow and steady bounce which gradually picked up in speed.
  He felt embarrassment crawl all over his body with the breath and gasps that came out of his own mouth. One thing about riding there was no way you wouldn't feel everything and it got really intense that you had to stop, and grind against it and change position. Being on top you only cared about your own pleasure, it was hard not to.
  He was up now, moving his hips with reckless abandon and squeezing his shirt. This would be easier if she just flipped him over and take the guilt away, but she didn't. She was just there enjoying the ride.
  He slowed down panting. Couldn't she come already? He went back to his bouncing. He was a ninja so his body had been trained to endure, but not the traitor organ between his legs.
  He slammed down particularly hard and he came for the second? Third time? And that locked her knot into place and with the suddenness he fell forward, but she sat up catching him burying her face in his chest.
  She lay back down with him ontop of her and he hated this position. Luckily with him being tall they won't be face to face. She moved a little tugging her knot hurting around that area but with a tiny bit of pleasure.
  He was really messed up.
"It'll take time for my knot to go down. You've had your fun, let me have mine" she said into his chest and her mouth closing on a nipple.
  And that was how the remainder of his night went. With her still moving her knot and sucking, kneading and slapping his breasts. To him it was pure torture and she was able to draw out more orgasms, he didn'tknowif he was the one or not. She was skilled he had to admit that. He wouldn't die.

  She couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was wonderful and she would have gone all night but Jiraiya wasn't a medic like her. She should make all their times like that.
  "Tsunade Sama" Shizune said as she walked in.
"What is it?" she questioned still reminiscing their good time last night.
"We have guest".
  "Suna?" that got her attention.
"No" she replied and opened the door. Tsunade didn't show any facial expression to her guests.
  "Tsunade Sama" Shizune said.
  "Send someone to retrieve Jiraiya" she whispered and then turned to her guests.
  ●

  Jiraiya lay on his freshly made bed with just a shirt and his legs spread wide. He hadn't felt so sore.....he and Orochimaru didn't have that much sex in just a day. An advantage to being bonded to the Hokage, the occasional day off and for the first time he was happy about it, but it didn't last.
  He turned to the window close to the bed. "What is it?" he questioned dryly.
  "The Godiame has sent for you" the ANBU replied. "It's urgent". He just stared for a while before deciding to get ready and then he was at the Hokage tower walking up the steps.
  There was no way Tsunade would let him go on a mission. If this was just a ploy to get him to come over so they could fuck in her office she had another thing coming. He took a breath as he approached her door.
  Just looking at her took a lot of effort on his part. He opened the door and was not really ready for what he saw. The guests, both of them turned to him.
  "It's been a long time hasn't it, dad?"

Hey guys "I'M BACKKKK!!!" Don't tell me you're tired of the story just yet. I took a long time to figure something out then I realized there's no point in giving up. My stories will continue.