Chapter 3

Hey I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Though she may not show it we all know Tsunade is an emotional wreck. Hope you enjoy this chapter. This may be longer than my previous stories. I chose that photo because it looks like Jiraiya really has boob's.

   Jiraiya opened his door looking round. He clutched his shirt close to his heart.
  "Orochimaru" he called out. "Are you here?" He walked to the living room. "Orochimaru where are you?" he asked tears flowing freely.
   He walked to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. He looked in and also saw a bit of blood in there. He only wanted to forget.
   When he woke up, he didn't bother to look around. He just took his clothes and ran out.

Jiraiya's POV
   I just sat there on the floor looking up at the ceiling. A lot of thoughts were going through my head, but the one I took to heart was 'Orochimaru can never find out'.
   I stepped out of my clothes and took them outside for them to burn. I walked back inside to scrub myself clean, hopefully scrub out the memory.
   I used everything belonging to Orochimaru. I didn't want him smelling her on me. I looked down at my feet and sighed. "All for disobeying my husband" I told myself. "A very cruel punishment".
   I brushed my teeth with his toothpaste too. I was able to control my chakra again and healed myself. I put on one of Orochimaru's shirt and burned incense in the room.
   I smelt myself all over. Tsunade's smell had finally left me. I stopped smelling and looked up. "She had no right to do what she did". "Why did she do that to me?". "Because she was jealous of me and Orochimaru?"
   I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I touched my abdomen. "I needed to get this checked out tomorrow. As soon as I sat down with little difficulty, the door opened.
   I smiled to myself and walked towards him. He locked the door and looked at me.
   My heart couldn't stop pounding. Could he smell her on me, Jiraiya thought. "You smell.........nice" Orochimaru said.
   I exhaled holding my chest. It was like a heavy burden was lifted off me. I had gotten away with it. I just needed him now. Replace a bad memory with a good one.

Normal POV
   Jiraiya walked up to him and wrapped his arms round his neck and kissed him. Orochimaru smiled and wrapped his arms round his waist and kissed him back.
   Orochimaru noticed that Jiraiya was more eager than usual. He pressed his body against him fully. Orochimaru's hands went to his ass squeezing them and using it as a means to rock their lower halves together.
   Jiraiya removed his arms from Orochimaru's neck and put a hand on one that was on his ass and removed it and led it to in between his legs. Orochimaru took a step back.
   "What is it?" he asked hurt. Jiraiya stare didn't waver as he looked at Orochimaru.
   "Don't you remember?" Orochimaru asked. "I don't want to feel like the bad guy here".
   "You're not going to be a bad guy here Orochimaru" Jiraiya said placing his hands on his chest. "I want this" he said.

      Flashback
   Jiraiya smiled as he was lifted by Orochimaru against a tree. He chuckled.
   "Oro can't you wait till after the war?" he asked kissing his neck. "We just got married yesterday" he said.
   "And we were meant to consummate it last night" he whispered.
   "We're at war and anyone can see us" Jiraiya said but not stopping Orochimaru persistent hands.
   "We can just have a quickie" he said. "I want you Jiraiya" he whispered kissing his ear.
   Orochimaru kissed him and pulled his pants down a little. Orochimaru kissed him all over. His hand went into his underwear.
   Orochimaru kissed him all over. His neck, his eyes and his lips. His bit him through his vest. Jiraiya moaned in pleasure.
   Orochimaru's hand rubbed his hand over his clit. Jiraiya jumped. "Oro, not there" he whispered. Orochimaru kissed him. His long tongue went round his mouth and to his throat.
Orochimaru's finger was now on his clit. Jiraiya turned his face.    "Orochimaru stop" he said burying his face in his shoulder.
   His finger was at the opening and it was going inside.
   "Stop Orochimaru!!" Jiraiya yelled. Orochimaru stopped and looked him in the eye. "I'm sorry" he said softly. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.
   "No" Jiraiya replied cupping his cheeks. "It's just that I'm a guy and I'm very sensitive about it". "I don't want you to think of me as a woman" he said.
   "I'll never do that" Orochimaru whispered and kissed him.
       Flashback end.