happy

Everything was ok, things were going well for him

His grades were good, he was done with most of his school assignments and he had a well-paying job. So, everything should be ok, everything seemed like it was going well. So, why wasn't it, why couldn't he feel happy for once? He did so much work, he got done with most of what was giving him stress, he was doing well in school and he had enough money to buy food and little things for himself. So why wasn't he happy. Why was he so stress and on the edge all the time? Why couldn't he relax? Why couldn't he fucking relax?

He was shaking and crying, why couldn't he be ok? Why was he not normal?

So many thoughts ran through his head, but one stood out, one special thought stood out.

'I wanna die'.

And he thought, he thought about it. He really wanted to die, he really wanted to just be gone, he really wanted to just kill himself. No one would miss him, he wasn't really popular or had many friends or any friends, his family probably forget about him, too. He never called, never texted, never visited. No one would really miss him.

With those thoughts, he left his apartment.

Walking down the cold and wet streets was hard, he was already shaking, so the cold only made it worse. Putting his arms around his body to try and warm up a bit, but it didn't really help.

But it wasn't raining anymore.

He didn't really know where he was going, he just knew he was going to die, he was going to kill himself tonight. And that, that made him smile, that made him feel something. He was finally going to end his misery, and he couldn't be happier.

With a small smile on his lips and a shaky body, he made his way over to the all to familiar bridge.

Standing on the other side of the bridge, death grip on the railing and looking over the sea.

He was begging to question if this is what he wanted, but just thinking about what he would do after this, how he would feel after this, made him want to let go of what he was holding.

Shaking, crying and not being able to breathy normally anymore, he let go.

Leaning forward and closing his eyes, he was ready to die, he was ready to finally be gone. But before he could fall to his death, two strong arms wrapped around his body and more pulled him over the railing, falling to the ground, the two arms were keeping him in place with a hug, a strong hug on the ground.

So much shock went through his body and mind with this action, and the only thing he could think of, was to cry, so he cried, and he screamed, and he sobbed into the stranger's chest.