Papa's Angel

Hi im Midnight, and this is my first story, well first one that i published, could you guys tell me.if it's good or bad, so on with the show

Till Next Time...see ya

3 person's POV

''Is my hela under here" Loki said looking under a bed with amusement, hearing an adorable giggle behind him, he stands up "well i guess i just go and have some strawberry ice cream then and eat it ALL". Loki says Turing away from the bed and walking to the door with his hands behind his back "NOOOOO" hela screams jumping from her hidden spot from on top of her bed "Gotcha" loki say with a smile Turing around to catch her in his arms and holding her to him chuckling "papa you tricked me" she says looking at him with small smile giggling. Looking at him with big Beautiful Emerald green eyes 'no i didn't.......i just wasn't truth full' he says with a smirk leaving the room with hela in his arms .

"Where are we going papa" hela ask while walking down the hallway ' didn't i say i was going to get ice cream" loki says looking down at his 3 year old daughter " yeah....oh papa can we run their please pretty please" hela wines with the puppy dog eyes. Loki knowing he can refuse his little Angel being that she all he has. "I see no harm but stay near me OK' "yes papa" she says as he set he down on the ground " OK now just as we practice constraint hela" he told her, she closes her eyes and a light green oura surround her.

When the light green light fades a little wolf pup no higher than His calf with bright big green eyes and smooth black fur stands in front of him her little black paws with her claws clack the floor as she happily jumps around for getting it right with an adorable bark out of her small muzzle.

"Good job hela" he says with a smile as he jumps up in the air and does a back flip as a green light surrounded him and when he lands he's in crouching position he stands atlest 5 feet above hela his hair is black fur is long and shaggy his tail is also covered with fur almost brushing the floor his eyes are a darker green and his claws are dangerously long. "Come on papa" she barks as they run off throu the place scaring guards and maidens in till their half way to the kitchen when hela takes a sharp left going to the garden running into she finds her Grandmother sitting in the middle with her Grandfather as they come into site she jumps into they laps "Hela" Odin and figga exclaim while petting her " Hela where is your..." but before she says anything more loki comes around the counter walking up to them hela jumps off the figga and walks to loki running in and out of his legs "hello son" figga says reaching down to pat loki on the head kneel down to look him eye to eye how have you been Loki as they start talk a little wine was hear tearing them away from the talk hela is wining ,wanting to leave now sighing loki says good bye to his parents as does hela before she runs off back inside the palace.

Once in the kitchen changing back into their human form, loki goes to the ice box he goes into the far back as his skin turns blue with black details and his eyes turn red but he doesn't mind any more now that's he come to terms with it "papa look I'm blue" hela says walking into the ice box her skin turns the same color just a light blue but her eyes are just as dark as Loki's smiling at her Turing back to look for their frozen treat.

. Finally finding the ice cream in the very back wear they keep the food that his daughter likes and coming back out "here you go hela" he says giving her an ice cream cone jumping on the counter and setting hela next to him as they enjoy this Father Daughter Time.