I'll Come for you

(Shield headquarters )

"Why are we hear eye patch" Tony stark ask director fury "because stark Thor called us . Saying he need a favor and he's bring loki " nick says addressing The Avengers which consists of a sleepy Captain American, an angry Black widow and Hawkeye because they were "sleeping" as stark put it, hulk who is fiddling with something and a always sadistic Tony stark in ironman pajama pants "do you always wear ironman pajamas pants " "yes yes i do bug lady" Tony says to Natasha with a full blow sarcasm as the bay door open up as Thor and loki walk in "FRIENDS" Thor yells a little bit to cheerful at 4 am scaring captain awake " i am of need of you astince" he says taking a seat next to captain and pulling a chair out for loki who's hold something "first thing first point break why is reindeer games here and what is he holding " "it good to see you to stark" loki says with scarsam " have you hear nothing I've explained stark" director ask.

"Nope" tony says popping the :p: "Friends as i was saying i...we need you your help Asgard is under attack by thanous and the dark elves" "thanous isn't that the guy who loki worked for " " yes man of iron but that is not of consurn ,we need you to keep someone safe " Thor says "OK who" ask a now fully awake captain "hela" "ok who's hela" ask Bruce "she's hela" loki says referring to the little girl in his arms " its OK Angel you can come out" loki says to the little girl hiding in his neck she looks at everyone with big green eyes with little stans of black hair falling in her face that loki brush out of her face her skin is pale like Loki's, she had a little dress purple and the sleeves cover her hands a little and he has on cute little purple flats.

"This is. My niece hela Loki's daughter " Thor says " WHAT " the room shouts scaring hela, frightened she darts under the table "please don't scream it scares her "loki says climbing under the table to get his scared little girl "how old is she" ask Tony " she's three " Thor says than a loud giggle comes from under the table a then loki and hela reappear "what happend" ask Natasha "when she gets scared she hides" loki says picking up hela and throwing her in the air and catching her again "so she has your powers " "yes" "does that include try to take over the world" adds Clint "let it go Clint its was six years ago" says nick "so will you keep her hear in till the war is finished and Asgard is safe" loki says "yes says nick "thank you" loki say

"hela my sweet little Angel" loki starts sitting down in a chair and sitting hela on the table "I'm leaving you here for a little while OK Angel" "but why papa" she ask with tears in her eyes " so i can keep you safe but its only for a little while in till Asgard is safe it won't be forever" "did i do something wrong" she asks loki hearts breaks. when she ask that "no hela its for your own good but when Asgard is safe ill come and get you and will eat strawberry ice cream in till we get sick OK Angel" OK loki says with moist tears in his eyes hela throws her self at loki wrapping her arms around him and crying into this neck " don't cry Angel i don't like it when you cry" loki says 'brother we must go' Thor say "OK Thor hela say good bye to uncle Thor " he hands hela off to her uncle's waiting arms that pull her into a bear hug once he's done he hands her back to loki who says that he has something's for hela with a wave of his hand a plush black wolf with bright green eyes appears hela's eyes go wide and she pulls it into a loving hug and with another wave of his and a necklace appears with a green heart with elegant details around the neck "if you ever feel a lone or sad just hold this necklace and it will comfort you" OK Angel" he says giving her a hug while walking to the door he turns to face the Avengers who have walked them to the door Steve holds his arms out and takes hela from loki "don't worry loki hela will be safe here i Promise " Steve says with a smile " thank you captain" "good bye hela loki says with a kiss on her head and he and Thor walk out the door 'bye papa' she says while crying into Steve's shirt.