He's changed

Hela's pov

I'm running not knowing where I'm going but i just keep running lost in my own thoughts. In till i run into someone or something hard i land on my butt and look up at who i ran into. Remembering him from last night i jump into his arms crying into his neck. "You all right kid" Tony ask rubbing my back but i don't. Answer sighing he continues walking in till we reach a door. Hearing it slide open "hey Tony " a man says but i don't bothering looking up "hey Bruce " "is that hela" "yea" "what did you do Tony " " whoa i didn't do anything i was on my way here why i ran into her and she threw he self at me crying in my neck" Tony says a little on the defense side.

Finally i stop crying and say in a small. Voice " he called him a cold heartless monster" i say with a sniff "what" they say at the same time setting me on a table i reply a little louder "he called him a cold heartless monster" "who called who a cold heartless monster " "Clint called papa a cold heartless monster." I cry. " he what ' they say shocked they know Clint doesn't like loki but telling his 3 year old daughter that he's a heartless monster is crossing the line. the door open and Steve rushes in "Guys have you seen-" but he notices me on a table with Tony and Bruce in front of me " Hela what happened" Steve ask with concern walking over to me "what do you mean " Bruce ask " Clint was talking to her one minute the next minute she throwing him into a wall knocking him out running out if the cafe "Good" tony chimed in to their conversion "what do you mean good" " Clint told hela that her father was a and i quote a "cold heartless monster" " WHAT " " know I'm just as surprised as you are Steve i mean i know he doesn't like loki but that's just low" Bruce says Turing to fix something.

Hearing them argue, i feel my eyes get heavy this always happens when i use more power than i have, laying down on the table curling up into a ball i drift off to a dreamless sleep.

3 person pov

As hela falls asleep on the table, the door to the lab opens up "Steven, Bruce, Tony" agent collson says walking up to them "nick fury would like to see you in the meeting room. "Alright come on hel-" but Steve stops short seeing that she fallen a sleep on the table "I'll take her to her room you guys go" Tony says as he goes to pick up hela when he safely has her in her arms he turns around to the stun faces of his teammates "are you sure your alright TONY " Bruce ask "what i can't do something nice for a change" Tony says walking out of the room "i think he's taken a liking to her" "me too" "come in Bruce " Steve says leaving the room with Bruce and Collison.

Tony's pov

"Is it so unlikely me to help someone Gosh" i say out loud going to the room part of the hellicarer finding the door marked "hela" "Hmm she's in the same hallway as us" i say opening the door and shocked in amazement "This room is huge...man why can't my room be this big" i ask out loud. Laying hela in her big blue and purple bed i notice the wolf plush loki gave to he yesterday putting it next to her she grabs is in her tiny hands bringing it to her chest "Tony" "yea" "where are you" "hela's room" "did you forgot we're having a meeting "meeting, meeting nope doesn't ring a bell "well hurry up we have a visitor and i will not keep her waiting" fury yells in his ear piece "yes dear" i reply laving the room shutting the lights off to fine that the ceiling glows "i want one" i say leaving the room to go to the sky deck

3 person pov

Sky room

"Glad that you could make it stark" nick say pissed that he's late " Don't get your thong in a twist I'm here aren't i" Tony says sitting down "who's that" Tony ask pointing to a woman, With blond hair. Done in light curls and pinned up, a light green dress that reaches the floor with white designs and jewels all over the dress everything about her just screams Royalty.

"Frigga Odinson loki and Thor's mother and Hela's grandmother". "Speaking of Hela what happened in the cafe today" nick ask looking around the room. "Is Their something with Hela" Frigga ask considered "No ma'am their was just a accident today " "well that has happened" "oh you'll love this" Tony says "apparently leglos or Hawkeye over hear decide since he doesn't like loki he was going to tell his daughter that he is and i quote " A cold heartless monster and that people like him never change" saying pointing to clint

"WHAT CLINT SHE ONLY A CHILD" Natasha yells " have you guys forget she LOKI'S child who knows she could be just lying to us to get what she needs" " agent Barton that doesn't mean anything she's still child a 3 year old child at that Clint " "yea whatever i guess she gotten to you guys " " leglos that doesn't matter we told and promised loki and Thor that we would keep her safe." " why is she here anyways if LOKI has changed so much why doesn't he keep her their with him" "because their at war no palce for a child a 3 year old at that" "Then dump her with her mother" "he can't" why she leave him" "no she died giving birth to hela" "yea right he probably killed her and just tells hela that". Frigga pissed snaps her fingers and the sound rings out throw the meeting room to gain everyone's attention. With a wave of her hand Clint is thrown against the wall upside down. Frigga walks over to Clint with a fire in her eyes " Clint Barton is it, i can see that you don't like my Son but that between you and him. But i will not tolerate you Specking telling my granddaughter Such lies. Or speck out on my dead Daughter in law. The only cold heartless monster i see here is you and if you tell my Granddaughter such lies again you will suffer the consequence do you understand." She concludes with a darkness in her voice. "Now" Frigga says letting Clint drop to the floor "i would like to see my Granddaughter please ". "Yes I'll take you ma'am " Steve says leading. Her out of the room and down to the rooms in silence " I'm sorry what is your name" Frigga said Steve while walking down the hallway "Steve Rogers Ma'am" he replied calmly "it's nice to meet you Steve " "like wise ma'am". As they reach the door marked hela. As they open the door. Hela is sitting on her bed holding the plush. Loki gave her " hela you have a visitor " looking up her face lights up " Grandmother" hela yells running up to her giving her a hug.

( i don't know about you guys but I'm scared of Frigga even though i wrote it im going to skip a head a few months wear she celebrities holidays with the avenger this should be good...see ya).