Arguments

BTS
Namjoon

Me and Joon have been arguing for the past week. He never helps me clean, he's always breaking stuff and he never cleans up after himself.

I get he's a rapper in a famous group, but when he gets time off, the least he could do is help me clean. I work everyday as a fashion designer and I have to get things done at work and at home.

"Y/n you act as if I don't have a job either. I go to the studio and work all day everyday." I sighed at what he said.

"Boy! I work everyday too, you're not the only with a job. All I ask is for you to help me clean up the house. You can't even do simple stuff like that!" I rolled my eyes.

He sighed and looked at me. I went into my design studio and slammed my door. All I ask is for him to help sometimes, why can't he even do that?

I sketched something random and then I decided to just cry myself asleep, I was so done with him and his foolishness.

I put my ears up to Y/n's studio door and that's when I realized I messed up. She was crying and I felt horrible.

One side of me wanted to go and tell her to stop crying and the other side of me told me to just go do the simple thing she asked for in the first place.

So I went down the stairs and realized how messy our house actually is. The dishes weren't clean, our living room had a bunch of left over plates and cups from when I was play the game. I sighed and realized how much of an ass I am.

It took me about 2 hours to clean the living room and the kitchen. She probably fell asleep and it hurt me heart knowing she must've cried herself to sleep.

I went into her studio and saw her sleeping on her couch. I saw that she had sketched something on a sheet of paper, and it was a sketch of my bt21 character. I smiled and laughed to myself. I gently shook her and woke her up.

She slowly opened her eyes and when she realized it was me she jumped up and hugged me.

"Joon I'm sorry for overreacting. I love you and I don't want to argue over something as small as cleaning." She hugged me tight and and I did the same to her.

"Baby it's not your fault, it's mine. I make messes and I don't help you clean up and I'm sorry. So I did something for you and I will continue doing this while I'm here before I go on tour. " she let go of me and I guided her to the downstairs area.

She looked up at me and smiled when she realized I cleaned the whole downstairs area. She looked around again and out of nowhere jumped on me. I had to quickly catch her and hold her under her thighs.

"Thanks Joon, you're literally the best husband I can get" She said before kissing me. She pulled away and I put her down.

"So just a question, are you cooking tonight baby? I'm kinda hungry." She made a face and rolled her eyes.

"You're helping me." I smiled.

"Okay I have no problem with that." She smiled and got on her tippy toes to give me a kiss.

I didn't really like this one, it seemed rushed but if you enjoyed it remember to comment and vote!!