First date

Sf9
Dawon

Dates aren't really your thing. You've never been on one before. So when Dawon, a guy you've been talking to for two months asked, you were kinda nervous.

He told you that you both were going on a picnic. You don't really have picnic type clothes. So you just wore some jeans with a crop hoodie and some flats matching the hoodie. It was kinda cool outside so you dressed appropriately.

You got a text from your phone and you rushed over to it. You see a text from Dawon saying he's outside.

You practically run out the house and to his car. You go to open the door, and he cracks the window a little.

"What's the password?" You roll your eyes. You knew what it was.

"Dawon is sexy" He smiled and unlocked the door. You got in hitting his shoulder.

"You play too much!" You said as you hit him and laughed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry baby" You laughed.

"When did that start?" You asked him.

"Right now, lets go to our date location." He said and you rolled your eyes.

You arrive to a very beautiful park. It was excluded and you didn't see anyone else there.

"Wow Dawon this is beautiful." You said, getting out the car.

"Let's go my lady" he said grabbing your hand and walking through the grass.

You both finally made it to the picnic site he set up.

He let you sit down and then he sat down himself.

"Sooo I bought some sandwiches, I got 3 different types of chips, I have fruit, water and pop. Is that okay?" You smiled at his cuteness.

"More than okay. This is amazing, thank you Dawon." You smiled at him.

"No, thank you Y/n, for giving me a chance. I was pretty sure when we met each other you wouldn't catch feelings." You knew it was the opposite. You thought he was an amazing person when you first met. You really did want to be with him.

"Yeah. Well let's eat." You said going through the sandwiches. He laughed at how hungry you looked.

As you both ate you couldn't help but constantly feel Dawson's eyes on you. You knew when you blushed you couldn't see it on your cheeks, but you could definitely see it from your ear.

"Why you nervous baby?" He asked and you looked at him.

"Because you keep looking at me, you're making me nervous." He slid closer to you.

"I'm making you nervous Y/n?" He said while playing with your box braids you just got done.

You put the food down and looked at him. It was a moment between you both. You've never kissed Dawon, you've never kissed anybody. So when he looked down at your lips and started to move closer, you panicked and didn't know what to do.

"Wait!" You said nervously. You felt so embarrassed that you just did that. He moved back away from your face with a worrying face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I've never- I've never had my first kiss. That's why I'm nervous." He looked kinda shocked.

"Oh, didn't know that. Well it makes the experience better, because I'll be your first kiss." He said smiling.

"Who said that?" You asked curiously.

"Me" and that's all he said before leaning in and kissing you. He moved his hand to the side of your face and continued the kiss.

He eventually moved back and looked you in your eyes.

"Are you still nervous?" He said teasingly.

"No" You said hugging him.

"Thank you for doing this. You've been my first date, and my first kiss. Thanks for giving me a chance." You said smiling at him.

"Trust me, you don't need to thank me. I couldn't just ignore your beautiful self. Once I saw you I knew I had to get to know you. Something about you just brings me in and makes me want to know more. I'm excited to see where our relationship goes in the future." Your eyes started to tear and then you remembered that neither of you asked each other about being girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Dawon, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" You asked quietly, but he heard you.

"Of course I will baby girl" he said cupping your face with his hand.

Thanks for reading!! I appreciate each and every one of you who read my book and I just want to say thank you!!! Have a wonderful day!!!💜💜💜