a little while longer

Edd's POV

I glanced at the clock for the hundredth time tonight, I was laying in my bed waiting for my boyfriend to come home. He's been gone all day and he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls so I was pretty worried. Maybe he got hurt or something, I just hoped he was alright and would come home soon. Another hour had passed when I suddenly hear the front door being unlocked and opened. I quickly jump out of bed and walk to the living room quickly and sighs in relief once I seen my loving boyfriend.

"Tom where were you!? I was so worried about you!" I went over to give him a hug but I was pushed away as he glared at me. "Don't f-fucking touch me you b-bitch.." I was taken aback from what he said, Tom had never talked to me like that. I could finally smell the stench of alcohol and cologne on him, tom never wore cologne he doesn't even own any.

Tom scoffed and walked past me seeming to be annoyed with my presents. I frown slightly and follow him to our shard bedroom, I watch as he sits on our bed and sighs. I walked over to him and crawled onto the bed and gently kisses his cheek as I put my hands on his shoulders and gently massages them, thinking he was just stressed from work and went to the bar again. Tom sighs and gently puts his hand on mine "I'm s-sorry I talked to you like t-that baby" I just smile and rubs his back "it's alright honey just let me help you relax ok?"

Tom nods and smiles slightly and closed his eyes as I continue to rub his back and shoulders. I reach over and unbuttoned his shirt before pulling it off of him, I look at his back and frowned seeing a bunch of scratches on his back. "Hey honey, what's with the scratches?" I felt him tens up before calming down and finally answered my question. "I g-got them from Ringo.." I look at the scratches again before nodding and started kissing his back gently.

That's kinda strange.. Ringo really isn't that type to scratch people she knows, but then again she really hasn't been getting along with Tom for a while now. But the scratches look like they're not even from an animal and more like a human, maybe I had given them to him from the last time we made love. I blushe at the thought and smiles as my hand made it's way to Tom's croch and started to palm him as my other hand unzipped his pants. Tom grunts softly and bucks his hips as rub harder. I giggle as I went in front of Tom and get on my knees and pull down his pants and boxers.

I blushes slightly while looking at his massive cock and began to gently rub it. I smile as I look up at Tom and began to jerk him off slowly seeing him with a look of pleasure. Tom grunts softly and thrusts into my hands "g-go faster Edd~" I nod and fastened my pace while gently massaging his balls. After a while Tom soon came all over my face and shirt, I smirks and lick some of the cum off my face "delicious~"

Tom blushes and picked me up and pins me to the bed before he began ripping my clothes off. I giggle as I spread my legs for him and pull him into a lustful kiss. It might have just been my imagination but he tasted different from what he normally does, he still tastes like Smirnoff but now mixed with cigarettes and strawberries. This made me confused since Tom doesn't even smoke and he doesn't really eat strawberries. My thoughts were suddenly cut off as Tom thrusts into me hard.

I yelped in pain and grip onto the bed sheets tightly as I tear up. Tom was always careful when entering me and always made sure I was prepared but not this time, he didn't even stop to make sure I was alright as he continues to roughly thrust into me. "T-Tom be careful p-please~!" I moaned out loudly but he just ignored me and thrusts harder and deeper into me making me whimper in pain and cry slightly. But I refused to tell him to stop because I just wanted him to be satisfied.

I soon got us to his rough thrusts and start moaning his name even though it still hurt. Tom smirks and starts pounding into me as hard as he could go, it hurts so fucking bad he's never like this during sex. I whimper as he went to my neck and bites down roughly not even kissing my sweet spot like he always had done. I was having an extremely hard time enjoying any of this since all I could feel now was pain as he pounds into me. "T-Tom it h-hurts~!" I moaned out hoping he would be more gentle or at least pull out but all he did was smirk and thrusts faster.