They meet again pt5

The next day Cheryl and Jughead had an idea of going on a date they liked each other so much; Jughead:" so do you want to go the roof at 7:30?" Cheryl:" are you asking me out?" Jughead:"maybe!" They both laughed Cheryl:"I will love to go out with you!" They both went to their rooms and were putting on nice close.Cheryl's POV: I was going out with Jughead I didn't know what to wear I haven't gone out on a date since school so I called Stacy to help me; Stacy:" what do you need Cheryl?" Cheryl:" well I'm going out with Jughead!" Stacy:" look at you going out with Jughead!" Cheryl:" I know I like him a lot I even think I'm falling in love with him!" Stacy:" well remember Cheryl love is a strong word" Cheryl:"I know but I feel something that I never felt with Toni" Stacy:" well Jughead might be the one" Cheryl pulled out a dress Cheryl:" is this see threw?" Stacy:"don't even think about it" Cheryl laughed and went to put it on. Jughead POV: I got dressed and put some perfume and got some on my eyes it burned so bad I finally got done and went down I saw Cheryl god she looks beautiful. Cheryl:"hi Jughead" Jughead:"hi Cheryl" Cheryl:" so should we go?" Jughead:"definitely" they both went to the roof and stared at the sky Cheryl:" i always thought if there would be somebody so beautiful like the sky" Jughead:"there is" Cheryl:"who?" Jughead:"you!" Cheryl laughed she was getting closer and closer and was about to kiss Jughead; Jughead:"Cheryl we can't" Cheryl:"I know" Jughead:" I really want to but it's not safe for you" Cheryl:" u wish we didn't have this fucking sickness it keeps us away from the people we want to be with" Jughead:"yeah that's what I say everyday". The night went on Cheryl loved Jughead she didn't know when to say it to him but she loves him so much.