Pt6

Jughead POV: my mom came early in the morning she was telling the doctors about my sickness and i was so annoyed by that.Jughead:" mom that's enough!" Gladys:" Jughead what's wrong?" Jughead:" can you just stop taking about my sickness. Gladys:" well Jughead there's got to be a way to help you" Jughead:"taking about my sickness isn't going to help" Jughead:" do you know anything about me anymore? Do you remember when I told you there's a girl I like? Do you know that we almost kissed but I reminded her" Gladys:" not all of it but your my son" Jughead:" you don't see anything else you just se my FUCKING! sickness god".    Cheryl POV: yesterday with Jughead was the best thing ever I really like him and I wanted to leave with him and go to the lights that I always wanted to see I went to go get Jughead and he put on his jacket and we went out it was dark we were going up a hill holding hands yes I liked it so much; Jughead:" how far is this hill?" Cheryl:"just s little more" 10 minutes past Cheryl:" we're here" there was a big patch of ice and Cheryl and Jughead were sliding on it. Cheryl:"i ...love you Jughead" Jughead's eyes widen Jughead:" I love you too Cheryl" She laughed and ran towards Jughead and slipped and fell on top of him. They both laughed and were out of breath Cheryl:"oh my god that was fun" Jughead:" totally so were are the lights that you were taking about?" Cheryl:" Well about that they are not going to be here until 5 years from now" Jughead:" Five years!!" Cheryl:"well at least we came here" Cheryl's phone rang and it was time for her surgery; Jughead:" Cheryl we have to go back now" Cheryl:" no we don't I don't want to leave you Stacy isn't going to let us be together" Jughead:"Come ok don't be stupid" Cheryl:" JUGHEAD!!!!!" She fell in the ice Jughead:" Cheryl?" He went and she was laughing Cheryl:" got you" Jughead:" really Cheryl come on" Jughead went around the bridge to get her and then Jughead:"CHERYL!!!!!!!" She fell in ... To be continued...