The Awakening

Just off the coast of Japan in the depth of the sea lies the largest, most powerful creature to ever walk the earth enjoying his his well deserved rest after temporarily defeating King Ghidorah (cause we all know he can't die and we need someone to be able to challenge the King) when something or someone cause his scent it smelt like sweat and lots of blood causing Godzilla to wake up and check out what's happening. As he got closer to the shore he sees a skeleton of a man who must be a blood bank because of the river of blood coming from his mouth yelling at a kid who's trying to push a truck Godzilla began to shrink down to the size of a teenage kid and starts to walk out the water its a good the worshipers of Mothra taught him magic even though he could care less if he walked around naked but he needs to keep a low profile (clothes can be whatever you want them to be).

Godzilla: HEY FOUNTAIN FACE!
???: Fountain face?
Godzilla: Yh no human could bleed like that unless it's that time of the month for you. Do you want a tampon?
???: 😲 That's not it that happens because of an accident besides who are you.
Y/n: Call me Y/n for now.
Yagi: Nice to meet you Y/n I'm Yagi and this here I Midoriya.
Y/n: I would say it's nice to meet you to but I just work up and I could care less anyways what are you to doing?
Yagi: Young Midoriya here is training to pass the UA entrance exam.
Y/n: Don't know what this UA you speak of is but it seems fun count me in.
Midoriya: You don't know about UA.
Y/n: Nope and don't even think about trying to explain it to me or you will lose your tongue.
Midoriya: O o ok.
Y/n: Well I'll let you get back to your "training".

Y/n leaves to explore the city and see how much humanity has progress and he was impressed by what he saw  he just hope it stays this way.

Y/n: Who the fuck am I kidding these shit stains can't go a day without bitching about something and then fighting over it.

As he was walking he saw a building that looked like an H. Standing outside was a man who needed two things 1:sleep and 2: a shave.

Y/n: Hey pubes the hells wrong looks like someone took a shit in your breakfast.

The man glared at me but I stood there unfazed  (like Saitama's usual expression)

Y/n: Well your weird and I'm leaving.
???: Why not attend UA you might like it.

Y/n looks back to see this mouse, bear thing talking to him.

Y/n: I........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys chapters finished leave a vote and a comment telling me what you think about the chapter and the next chapter will just be about who your love interest will be I'll update upside-down remnant soon so don't worry see you guys later QuanKing 👑 out.