First Day Pt 2

Aizawa: Put these on and meet me outside.
Y/n: How bout that

As they were about to leave.

Rodan: Hey guys how's it going.
Aizawa: Your late.
Rodan: Yeah I know and I don't care.
Aizawa:why do you look beat up.
Rodan: Oh this I........... (glances at Y/n)
...... I fell um down...some stairs. Don't worry I heal fast
Aizawa: Ok well put these on and meet me outside.

Small timeskip ~~

Ochako: Quirk Assessment but what about orientation won't we miss it.
Aizawa. Let me put it bluntly ok here at UA the teachers teach/ treat their class however they see fit.
Y/n: I'm starting to like this place. Hey pubes is UA looking for more members of staff.
Aizawa: No.
Y/n: Awwww buzz kill.
Aizawa: Anyways let's continue Bakugo.....
Y/n: Cumstain.

Aizawa looks at you briefly with a look of annoyance.

Aizawa: Anyway Bakugo what was your furthest throw.
Bakugo: 64 meters I think. (correct me if I'm wrong).
Aizawa: Try again this time with your quirk.
Bakugo: Really?
Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you idiot he just told you what to do it and you ask that you really are a waste of sperm.
Aizawa: Y/n that's enough and Bakugo as long as you stay in the circle anything goes.
Bakugo: DIE!!!

Aizawa show the phone to the class as it shows 705.5 (again correct me if I'm wrong).

Denki: Wow that's impressive.
Y/n: Nah my farts are more impressive.
Mina: This looks like fun I want to go next.
Aizawa: Fun you say then the person who comes in last will be deemed useless and will be expelled immediately.
Rodan: Ain't that a bitch.
Mothra: This isn't even a challenge for us so it depends on everyone else.

When the class heard this some were annoyed and some were angry to believe that this group thinks their above everyone until.

Deku: I know about Y/n but the rest I'm not sure.
Behemoth: All of us here standing in this group can give Y/n a challenge granted we won't win alone but together yeah.
Deku: Then you guys must be really strong, I saw Y/n fight with all might many times and won all of them and wasn't even trying.
Kong:that's what happens when you challenge the king.

This peaked everyone's interest.

Aizawa: What's that supposed to mean.
All: Trust me you don't want to know
Y/n: And here I though we were supposed to be doing an assessment.
Aizawa: Right but I'll talk to principal Nezu about this matter later but for know let's begin.
Mina: But isn't it unfair that we'll be expelled on the first day.
Aizawa: But are villains and natural disasters fair that why your working to become hero to make it fair for everyone.
Y/n: Me and my group just care about keeping the balance of life in check.
Aizawa: Let's get started by the way Y/n you and your group will be going last.
Y/n: Sure better for me to show why I am KING.

Everyone noticed how his voice got deep and animalistic while it took everything the titans had not to bow down.

(A/n: It's basically the same as the anime now onto what you've all been waiting for the TITANS)

50 metre dash:

Rodan vs Mothra

Rodan: You know I'm faster right?
Mothra: Yeah I know.

Mothra then starts humming and everyone besides Y/n started feeling relaxed so relaxed that when the machine said go everyone got startled and Mothra was already near the finish line when Rodan started running. The machine buzzer went off with Mothra getting 0:05 and Rodan getting 0:07.

Muto vs Scylla (A/N I realized that I was spelling her name wrong)

Muto: Let's have a fair race.
Scylla: Sure whatever you say.
Machine: READY........ SET......... GO