Battle Training

(A/N: From this point on Muto will be the parasite queen)

The next day begins with our loveable group as they are getting ready to leave for school.

Rodan: Should we say something.
Behemoth: Nope I we should let Mothra handle this.
Kong: True.
Muto: What are you guys talking about?
Scylla: I'm just as confused as Muto what's this?

The root of everyone's confusion is simple Godzilla is asleep in camping tent after spending the whole night binge watching all of black clover and red vs blue because in his own words he would rather let Ghidorah eat him alive than go to the disappointment that these humans call hell. Well that was until he heard a low yet angry whispering.

Mothra: Godzziiillllllla
Godzilla:I'm tired let me alone.
Mothra: If you don't get up I swear you gonna regret it.
Godzilla: Please just let me sleep.

Godzilla slightly opened his eye while saying this only to see the most terrifying thing of all

Godzilla: OK I'M UP AND READY TO GO LET'S HURRY AND GET TO SCHOOL GUYS NO TIME TO WASTE!!!

And with that Godzilla and the other titans had a newfound fear Muscle Mothra.

Godzilla: You see that right there readers that is the most terrifying thing I have ever laid eyes on I want to gouge my own eyes out now.
He leaves as the author casually fixes the fourth wall.

Timeskip~~~~

Godzilla: The English classes were super boring I could've fallen asleep about 5 times.
Kong: Then why didn't you?
Godzilla: I remembered this morning.

At this statement all the titans except Mothra shivered in fear some people saw it and wondered what the shivering was about the others weren't really bothered.

Kirishima: The next class is hero training I wonder who our teacher is.
Mina: I don't know but I hope they're not like Aizawa-Sensei.
???: I'm

Everyone besides the titans and Bakugo: It's All MightY/n: OMG it's period face Kirishima: So he really did become a teacher

Y/n: OMG it's period face
Kirishima: So he really did become a teacher.
Tsuyu: And he's wearing his sliver age costume.
Allmight: Hello class today we will be learning about heroing 101 and what better way to do that then.