Synopsis

Manny Rodriguez is the youngest OBGYN you'll come across and it's because he's also the smartest

Manny Rodriguez is the youngest OBGYN you'll come across and it's because he's also the smartest. So he knew the tricks of the game to hire a more experienced nurse to better his practice. The only thing he expected was a good worker, he never was prepared for love.

Small Excerpt;

Lauren tilted her head to the side as she stared at the younger man. Blinking with a smirk. "Am I doing too much?" He asked, doubting himself. Lauren shook her head, the amused look on her face.

"I actually like this," she admitted. Manny smiled brightly before shifting and leaning over her, kissing her hungrily.

"Tell me if anything becomes uncomfortable to you." Manny spoke gingerly before flipping Lauren over quickly, she let out a surprised yelp as his hand connected to her ass. Lauren felt liquid pool in her panties, instantly turned on. But any time Manny was around her or even the slightest touch from him, she was turned on.

Manny took Lauren's wrists, kissing both while eyeing her body language. She was relaxed yet was panting in anticipation. Manny wrapped the tie around her wrist gently before tying it with a knot. "Is it too tight?" He asked. Lauren shook her head. "Use your words,"

"No," she breathed into the pillow. Manny smirked, leaning down and pressing a line of kisses down her spine. Lauren let out a moan as he got closer to her ass. Manny palmed it, making her let out another moan.

"Fuck, how did I become so lucky?" He asked out loud before pulling Lauren's panties to the side and pushing a finger inside her wet and warm entrance.

"Fuck," they both gasped. Lauren fought against the tie, wanting to touch Manny but it was no use, she couldn't get out of the restraint. Manny smirked again, kissing her right ass cheek.

"Calm down, mamí." He teased. Lauren moaned, loving when he calls her that. "This will heighten your pleasure."

"But I want to touch you," she whined. Manny chuckled before biting the ass cheek that he had just kissed. Lauren groaned, writhing.

"It'll feel good. I promise." Lauren scoffed, begging to differ.

"Since when have you become Christian Grey?" Lauren asked, jokingly. Manny chuckled, moving his fingers a lot faster making Lauren squirm on the bed as she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Since I've become infatuated with you." He admitted, making Lauren's heart swell with emotion.

Warning; this story is slow paced in a sense and is marked Mature mainly for language! Please be advised

Please be advised.
Thank you so much!